What's the weirdest thing you've seen in a public transport?

We all know that the subway can be a pretty weird place with creepy people, but the bus is also a place where you can see stuff you never thought you'd ever see.
So what's the most weird thing you've seen in a public transportation (subway, train, bus...).

The weirdest thing I've seen was a guy dressed like Jesus, with the beard and the sandals, and carrying a huge ass cross on his back... I saw him twice xD

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha. What's the cap for an answer?

Ok, so least scandalous to insane.

I always take the bus, everywhere. It's totally safe at night because at my college there are so many people living off campus without cars, lots of eyes.

Once, I was going home after 10 from a tutoring session. So, I walk onto the bus and there's this guy sitting down in all black leather, heavy long chains on his clothes, light blonde buzzed hair. *amazing jawline* Haha, even though he was kinda intimidating, I sat behind him because I thought he was interesting. And I swear he was listening to Rammstein *which I adore*

Once I was coming from a late lab on a Thursday. As soon as I step in, this drunk girl starts with "I dare anyone to sit by me." Naturally, everyone passes her. She's with about 4 other tipsy guys but who have their shit together on the public transportation. "Guys, nobody sat by me." waits a second "Hi everyone, this side of the bus say Clem. *insert grand hand gestures* Now, this side say Son. Come one. Clem-Son" no one says anything. "Come on" A student in the back says "Sit down." More of her spirit nonsense "Sit down, it's not even 10 o'clock" Eventually her friends shut her up. When she goes he yells "Finally!"

One time I was on the bus going home early from school, it was mid-day. Now, lots of times I'm sleepy when I take the 6:55 to campus. And sometimes I feel like nodding off. Sometimes my friend Miranda would nod off on the bus. Napping on the bus is fine. But this guy acted like he was on drugs or something. I was sitting down by the window when a fellow student sat down beside me, put his book bag in his lap, and started a nap. COOL. FINE. But then he started leaning into me and he would wake up violently and jerk. And he looked suspiciously at me, like I had done something!! It was so weird. He kept falling asleep, jerking up, make a weird face, repeat. It was the longest bus ride of my life.

And lastly.
    Once on the bus we arrive at a stop and there's a woman on the ground. We think she's sitting down to rest her legs. But she doesn't move, and she starts waving her hands. We wait. Can she get up? She keeps flailing, trying to kneel and stand and falling back over. She looks around 50, a little shriveled, maybe she's sick? A man heads out to pick her up. The bus driver and another woman start talking "She ain't nothing but a drunk. I saw her a few days ago" Everyone hushes when she boards.

What Girls Said 12

• Oh god.. so many weird things...

The cake-taker, though, was probably the weird smelly guy who was wandering up and down the train car with the back of his pants down and his butt hanging out, who seemed to legitimately have no idea that his butt was hanging out.

I've also seen crack heads/meth heads/drunks break into fistycuffs on several occasions.

Oh, and one time, an obviously mentally will woman sat across from me and began screaming at me for taking her children away and threatening me. It was actually really sad and really scary. Thankfully, a couple of guys saw this happening and could see that I was scared, so they cam over and stood between the two of us so that she couldn't attack me.

• I've encountered those crazy people and it is kinda scary cause you never know what the hell is going through their minds, they can suddenly jump on you and start attacking you.

• I've seen a lot of weird things. I once saw a woman blowing some guy at the end of the train platform and their kids were milling around them like nothing was happening.

Another time, I saw a girl on the bus pull out a huge palette of makeup and begin to apply everything to her face in copious amounts.

And last week I witnessed an overly dramatic breakup on the subway.

• The first one was disturbing... with the kids around? Poor kids, I don't see a bright future for them :(
      Public breakups, it's like a live soap opera xD

• @Sara413 Haha I'm picturing you sitting in you balcony with some popcorn and enjoying the free soap operas xD

• hahaha legit!! My best friend used to live with me and we spent many a Friday/Saturday night sitting on the balcony drinking beer and eating snacks, watching the drama unfold

• Not sure if this qualifies but I sat through a rather uncomfortable few minutes while a horribly grungy nerd tried hitting on a very beautiful college student. Of course he didn't get a date in the end but ended up congratulating her on having a really hot body building boyfriend. Lol.

• Wait... she was with her boyfriend? How did the nerd know her boyfriend was a hot body builder? xD

• No. She was alone but he just kept hitting on her. The guy couldn't take a hint so she started talking about her boyfriend. Not sure if he was real or not lol.

• Oh ok hahaha it was probably fake then, girl's most used excuse "Oh I'm sorry, I have a boyfriend" xD

• once saw a guy in a wedding dress biting his toe nails?

• I legit spat my drink out after reading this. I am so glad I didn't witness this, I would be on the floor laughing and hurting the poor guys feelings.

• it definatly brightened up my journey

• Hahahahaha I don't know what to say about this... xD

• A guy who was dressed like Neo from Matrix - I actually wanted to ask him to take a selfie with me but then I was too intimidated. Can't top the Jesus guy tho I suppose..

• That's dope. I've always liked Neo's style, I would never dress like that, but for the movies and all that it looked cool.
      It's difficult to top the Jesus guy. I mean, dressed like Jesus wouldn't have been that awesome, but having an actual wooden cross on his shoulder made it hilarious xD

• I wanted to take a picture, but I couldn't manage to get a good one without being indiscreet xD Next time I'll try harder.

• definitely! :D

• Some guy pulled out a dildo from his bag and started sucking on it 😳

• Wow, I see that everyone has at least saw one thing weird at a public transport. I have never seen anything weird at a public transport O. o
    I'm missing some fun :-/

• I don't wanna leave you out of the fun, so, what's the weirdest thing you've seen in the streets?

• If he's gonna get naked, at least he could be hot, right? hahahahah

• I know right 😂
      He is anything but** hot 😝

• an old couple on the train. the woman had a low cut sundress and they guy started grabbing her boobs. she was smiling. then at one point he tried slipping the strap off so he could suck on them. but she slapped him in the face.

• Omg lol!! Probably a girl with a 5ft teddy bear sitting next to her. It looked so funny how the teddy bear had his own seat ^-^ 😂

• Oh lord... Literally xD

• i've seen a group of dwarfs all dressed in suits on the train before

• I saw a man masturbating Once.
    It was hot.

What Guys Said 8

• I used to work for a public transport company so I have many stories.

The worst had to be someone who got on the train sans any sort of pants, sat down on a seat and released their bowels.

The saddest was the homeboy who got on the subway with a delicious, fully loaded hot dog. The dog fell out of the bun onto the floor before he could even take a bite. Normally I hate people who eat yummy smelling food on public transport, but I felt so sorry for this guy having to look at his ruined food.

One of the funniest was when I was on a crowded train and the only seat I could get was sharing a table with three strangers in the 'quiet' coach, which meant no phones. Someone's phone went off by mistake and this busybody woman came and told us off. Everyone started to laugh and as soon as her back was turned the other guy set off his phone under the table and then looked around the coach innocently said 'come on, who was that?'. The meddlesome woman went and got the conductor who pretended to care and then made an announcement reminding people in quiet coaches to be quiet.

• Ughh I hate those who do their "necessities" in the train. I've never seen someone doing it, but I've gotten in the train and smelled just like piss, it's disgusting.

• Haha it was the Bulgarian bus... which stopped at a bus stop. Driver walked out of bus, with a big bottle of water.
    He opened up the engine and threw the 1.5 liters of water in there.
    Than, he started the bus and when he accelerated away the black smoke from the exhaust rose to well above the busses' roof.
    It was in the mid-nineties.

• Why did he do that?

• Because probably the bus should have been scrapped 10 years earlier.
      Bulgaria was a very poor country those days. In the winter they had to chose between heating or eating, both were not possible with their budget :o

• Lots of stuff but the two that spring to mind: I saw a guy shoot heroine and a woman slap the shit out of her much smaller boyfriend.

• Ahahahha people this day don't give a fuck about people seeing them taking drugs, it's like "whatever" xD

• He made a half assed attempt to conceal what he was doing but it was pretty obvious, especially as he slumped more and more. But yeah people are shameless with their drugs these days, another time this dude got on the train and sat not on the seat but on the back rest, both nostrils encrusted in some white powder, then started headbanging to no music! lol

• There was a drunk woman that stumbled on the bus and was TALKING VERY LOUD!!! And slurring speech and everything, then she started yelling and causing a scene I really have no clue why, the bus driver pushed her back out the door lol. I'm like okay what just happened?

• I hate those people that out of nowhere start screaming for no reason xD

• One time i saw a guy on the floor moving around like a worm. When it was his stop he just wormed out and fell on his face when we crawled out the door. But it didn't stop him he just kept worming around out side as we drove off.

• 6 train, saw a guy biting his toe nails

• Damn, that's disgusting.
      But what did he do with the toenails? Spit or swallow? xD

• he was spitting them out bro! lol! but it was decently crowded and every body moved over soo they wouldn't get dirt bum toe nails on them

• I saw a guy literally standing in the middle of the bus singing at the top of his lungs with his iPhone blasting music at maximum level.
    Worst thing is, he actually had headphones, they simply weren't plugged.

• Hahaha I've seen people singing out loud with headphones on, not giving a shit xD

• Actually, I just remembered a guy was actually watching porn on his cellphone once.
      Not wacking the D, but just looking.

• I've seen too much:

Two men having sexsex
    A guy fapping to a playboy
    Shit/puke smeared all over seats and windows
    Bloody tampons and pads
    People beating eachother up
    Naked dude pole dancing
    Dog fighting