When you wake up, are you usually happy or annoyed?

Do you feel really annoyed by everything or do you think to yourself "what a beautiful day!"?

• I feel annoyed
  • I think about how beautiful the day is
I feel really annoyed too

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• My morning emotion is

*Oh for fuck sake... another day of this bulshit... -_-*

• What kind of BS do you have to put up with?

• But you're so mature lol for your age... You act like you're 20. Maybe that's why they hate you cause they think you're smarter or something

• Nah, They hate me because i am inexperienced. Its a matter of respect.
      To them, I am just a random kid, who just finished school, who knows very little about the industry, and they take that as a sign just to talk to me like a piece of shit, and to give me all the crappy dirty work.
      I mean, Im in college doing a Carpentry apprenticeship, And they make me do shit like clean rubble for months on end, Heck, they have even made me go round cleaning fucking toilets, As a fucking carpentry apprentice ? Like wtf.
      Meanwhile, Noone else would ever get asked to clean toilets and shit, I just have to do it because there is absolutely no respect for young people. Eh... sorry for ranting, just having a real fuckin hard time lately -_-

• I'm annoyed because my alarms are set to go off every 5 minutes for an hour. They wake me up by annoying me.

• There's this study and it states that if you get up the first time, you'll be less tired

• That's just it the first alarm never wakes me, depending on how tired I am it'll be anywhere from the second to the sixth and then the rest is just to hurry me up to make me think I'm late

• If i get up any later than 8:00 am, then I'm cranky. But if i get 8 hrs, then i wake up pretty happy and refreshed. I'm usually a morning person.

• If I get less than 6 hours of sleep I get really annoyed for the whole day

• I wish I liked coffee... But then I learned that it was made from cow blood and I was very put off by it. And then I Learned that my mom was just joking and now I can never drink coffee or tea ever

• 😂😂😂 I'm sorry about that

• i'm annoyed when i wake up in morning I'm no morning person ,

• I'm always annoyed. I just have different levels of annoyance. Most of the time, I'm fine and you'd never even notice. But there are times when it comes through.

• Your anger of being awake?

• Sometimes. It's more of an annoyance I need to get up and do things. I know I need to do them, I just don't *want* to do them. But I usually let it pass and try to be in a good mood if I can. I don't like to be a "downer" kind of person if I can help it, even if it is how I feel.

• That's true... Bring people around you down isn't a good thing

• depends on my dream, the way I feel in the morning, and how Im woken up (people blast their car radios past my house, people slamming car doors, etc)

• i´m allways like:"do i really need to get up allready" but then after a few minutes, i can be like "what a wonderful day" :D

• I'm happy for the first five seconds before I remember who I am and what my life is.

• Totally depends... no day is the same... I don't feel annoyed though or super happy like that

• On a day off I think about how beautiful the afternoon is.

:)

• I'm always annoyed.

• "I really need to pee" is the first thing that comes to mind. If I can complete that task without interruption I am happy.

• Depends on how I wake up. If it's the everyday alarm clock thing I feel like a load of shit until I get my coffee. However, if I get woken up by a kiss from my girlfriend it's a whole other story. I hope I answered your question :D

• Tired annoyed mostly

What Girls Said 12

• Annoyed or just indifferent.

• I'm annoyed that I've been abruptly woken up from such a nice peaceful slumber but shortly after that I'm filled with happiness :)

• I just think of the good thinking's in my life
    Like family friends , my friend mike ottis a lot
    I like him I really do. I think about him most mornings. not all mornings.

• That depends.
    if I'm woken up by someone for nonsense, yes I will be super pissed, or if I'm being interrupted from a dream. Also if I wake up from a bad dream.
    The only time I'll wake up in a good mood is if I had a good dream, or if there's something I'm looking foward to that day.

• I feel annoyed when I wake up, I'm not a morning person at all. Sometimes I wish I could just sleep all day. Today, my mom woke me up because I sleep too much and I had to with her to vacuum her car, I'm so sleepy :(

• It depends. Somedays I can be Little Miss Sunshine. Others it's like: Who unleashed the Kraken?
    😄

• Wake up by myself? Happy or sleepy.
    But if someone else wakes me up, then annoyed.

• Pissed off. But that's basically me all day anyway.

• If a wake up irritated it ruins my whole day

• Yeah, I usually almost cry when that happens because who the hell even does that to a sleeping person

• It's okay just try to make a day good

• depends on my mood :/

• I wake up with a lot of anxiety.

• i usually wake up neutral (closer to happy though)

unless i've been woken up in a an annoying way or last night was really horrible