Have you ever been around people who kiss excessively loud?

Just wanted to know. My current roommate and his girlfriend make out all the time and that doesn't bother me that they make out however... they are so freaking loud. They sound like someone chewing loudly with their mouth open. God maybe quiet kissing is just an art they don't posses. So let me know if you have been aound this or if it would annoy you.

• That would annoy the bejesus out of me.
  • Dude relax it ain't that bad bruh
  • I have never been around someone like that and have no idea what to expect *takes notes form comments*
  • You dick I kiss like that because I don't posses the sneaky make out skill!

Most Helpful Girl

• That would annoy the shit out of me😂

• I want to just throw something every time... maybe I will video the noise and submit it later so you know my pain. Also I why can't they go to their car or something. Its right in the freaking living room!

• So probably silly string or the bucket filled with water got it. Thanks!

• No problem😂😂😂

What Girls Said 2

• Are you in the same room when it happens?

• Ya in my apartment the living room and kitchen are joined together and I will be doing homework or cooking in the kitchen and they will be smacking it up in the adjoining living room about 6 feet away from me >-<

• Ok because when my roommate did that I could hear her and this guy (i don't think they're together) in the kitchen from my room. Then again my room is right across from the kitchen.

• Daaammmn that is loud though haha

• No but I can't even imagine how gross that must be to hear

• It is absolutely terrible. Like people its not a contest! I swear they are fighting over the cookie with their mouths the whole time...

What Guys Said 3

• It makes me internally rage when I have to listen to that shit.

• Thank god you understand. I am happy he has a girlfriend and everything but seriously! I hate when people chew loudly and this is like that... but with lip sacking added! >.<

• Yeah, I get you. For me, it's a persistent and noisy reminder that I am single and unhappy and they are together and happy. Ugh! People who eat loud are just as bad. There should be a law against making such annoying sounds with the mouth.

• That annoys me bad.

• Glad to hear it! I think its really terrible.

• How old are they

• My roommate is 22 and his girlfriend is 19.