What's the worst sound you've ever heard?

For me it was overhearing my parents having sex with I was young. I would give anything to wipe that from my memory.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was watching an anti poaching documentary and it had a video poachers took (they'd sell it along with the horn as some sort of authenticity) and the sound of such a large animal whimpering in pain on the ground broke my heart

• Omg this broke my heart a little bit too

• This has got to be the worst sound :(

Most Helpful Girl

• My dad ran over a dead raccoon and when he hit it the tire crushed it's skull. It wasn't a pleasent sound.

• Omg that made me cringe just reading it

What Guys Said 11

• I had to get an MRI when I was pretty young and I remember it being loud and scary... but I also hate people chewing loudly with their mouths open haha

• When i fell on my dog he let out the scream of a lifetime

(it was his fault i fell, he's so big and he pulled me down)

• Hmm... yeah, I can see how that'd be traumatic. Probably the worst sound I heard was when I was caught in a tornado on the Interstate. I ducked into a storm culvert at ground level a few seconds before it hit. It had an eerie, screeching sound, like a million nails on a blackboard all at once. It's not something one forgets any time soon.

• A bomb fell on a close building back in 2012

• Ever had a COA?
    Yeah, COA.

• What's that?

• Celebration of Achievement at my old secondary school. It's where everyone went on a stage to get their grades with that popular group of kids whooping and cheering for their friends while everyone else got silence. Then of course there were the musical bits where the students - once again the popular ones - sung songs. Since it was their moment, you had to love it even if it sounded like the constipated strains of a birthing woman. And it always sounded like that.

• The death rattle :(

• The sound of Justin Beiber.

• My twin brother being himself

• Nails on a chalkboard

• This huge crunching/grinding/ripping, even squishing sound from my shoulder when it collapsed under me when I put all my weight on it leaning over the side of my bed to look at something on the floor. Also had a "Holy shit!" moment when I heard a half stick of dynamite go off three houses down when I wasn't expecting it.

• Dogs growling, two farts at same time from two people,

What Girls Said 3

• Ohh, I have heard my mother having sex with her lovers as well when I was a kid.. not just once, but like 100 times. :( It's horrid.

• my young sister crying because of stupid things.

• Ugh probably the same.