Would you ever voluntarily commit cannibalism?

like if human mea was on a menu and it was going to be cooked by a skilled chef, would you and why?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah sure I'd taste it, but I heard people taste bad so I probably wouldn't like it, but I'm up for whatever.

I'm up for eating horse too if you know... anybody has any horse they're trying to sell *licks lips*

What Guys Said 9

• Selecting human from the menu would be the last thing on my mind, I'd be too busy sneaking to the bathroom to call the police, cause selling human meat isn't legal, and for all I know they have a basement full of humans locked up in cages waiting to be slaughtered.

• No. Every disease they have , you can catch. Not a good combination. Dont eat a monkey either. Same issues.

• I think I would run fast, before I become the menu

• No. By logic, it had to come from someone. So unless I see a certificate saying that person was disease-free and wanting to be eaten after their deaths, then I'm not doing it.

• Cause i am angry and hungry! "Hangry"

• No because it's just.. wrong to eat your own kind unless you are literally starving to death.

• yes. if in an extreme scenario.

• Only if they were free range organic humans! lmao

What Girls Said 8

• thats disgusting. actually if human meat were on the menu, I'd probably kill the chef :)

• Nope. I'm going to be a vegetarian soon and so I don't want meat whether it be animal or animal meat.

• No, cause I don't eat ANY kind of meat, and never will.

• That's disgusting and immoral. I'd starve to death first.

• What the hell? What kinda question is that? Clearly I wouldn't, that shits disgusting

• It would be interesting to know if humans tasted like pork like some serial killers said they do, so yes

• Eww why would you want to eat someone?

• never would.