GAGers: What is your favorite type of dessert?

And specify what cake flavour, pie, candy, etc. is your favorite.

Also for those who are wondering, yes I listed cake as a separate option from Pastries because there IS enough of a difference for cake to be its own thing (same thing applies to pie). Pastries are usually made out of water, flour, and butter/shortening oil while cake is made out of those ingredients as well as eggs and milk.

• Cake
  • Candy
  • Cookies
    Vote C
  • Ice Cream/Popsicles/Sherbert
    Vote D
  • Pastries
    Vote E
  • Pie
    Vote F
  • I don't eat desserts
    Vote G
As for pastries, that would mainly apply to doughnuts, bagels, croissants, Danishes, Eclairs, and so on.

58

Most Helpful Guy

• Key Lime Pie right out of Key West. I live in Miami and can make this happen and have

Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• Ice cream, cake, and cookies are my favorites. It doesn't really matter which one it is. I like them all equally.

• I don't usually eat dessert but if I had to choose it would probably be an apple pie or a coconut cake. I put pastries for my vote.

• You forgot Cheesecake!!!

• I love cakes and ice-cream.

• Red velvet cake :)

What Guys Said 7

• Panna Cotta, Tiramisu and Crema Catalana, which all don't fit into any of your categories I think ;-)

• Had I been able to fit more options, I would have included "Pudding/Custard" as one. Which Panna Cotta and Crema Catalana would have fitted into it lol

And Tiramisu is technically a cake since the ladyfingers used to make it are usually made of sponge cake :P

• Mmmh... the sponge cake thing is actually a good point. Though I'd say if you told a real Italian guy from Italy that Tiramisu is a cake he would probably be very offended haha ;-).

• I'd rather stuff myself on so much steak and lobster that I have no room left for dessert (I assume you are speaking of an ideal world where we all get what we want?)

• Cheesecake!!!

• Fruit! lol! i grew up eating figs, pineapple, strawberries etc for dessert

• The type they serve in the desert jk ice cream ftw

• Probably cake, black forest gateau ftw!

• I prefer the blood sweat and tears of Political dissidents