GAGers: What is your favorite type of dessert?

And specify what cake flavour, pie, candy, etc. is your favorite.

Also for those who are wondering, yes I listed cake as a separate option from Pastries because there IS enough of a difference for cake to be its own thing (same thing applies to pie). Pastries are usually made out of water, flour, and butter/shortening oil while cake is made out of those ingredients as well as eggs and milk.

• Cake
    17% (2)22% (2)19% (4)Vote
  • Candy
    17% (2)0% (0)10% (2)Vote
  • Cookies
    8% (1)11% (1)10% (2)Vote
  • Ice Cream/Popsicles/Sherbert
    33% (4)33% (3)33% (7)Vote
  • Pastries
    17% (2)22% (2)19% (4)Vote
  • Pie
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I don't eat desserts
    8% (1)12% (1)9% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
As for pastries, that would mainly apply to doughnuts, bagels, croissants, Danishes, Eclairs, and so on.

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Key Lime Pie right out of Key West. I live in Miami and can make this happen and have

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I don't usually eat dessert but if I had to choose it would probably be an apple pie or a coconut cake. I put pastries for my vote.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ice cream, cake, and cookies are my favorites. It doesn't really matter which one it is. I like them all equally.

0|0
    0|0
  • You forgot Cheesecake!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love cakes and ice-cream.

0|0
    0|0
  • Red velvet cake :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Panna Cotta, Tiramisu and Crema Catalana, which all don't fit into any of your categories I think ;-)

0|0
    0|0
    • Had I been able to fit more options, I would have included "Pudding/Custard" as one. Which Panna Cotta and Crema Catalana would have fitted into it lol

And Tiramisu is technically a cake since the ladyfingers used to make it are usually made of sponge cake :P

• Mmmh... the sponge cake thing is actually a good point. Though I'd say if you told a real Italian guy from Italy that Tiramisu is a cake he would probably be very offended haha ;-).

• I'd rather stuff myself on so much steak and lobster that I have no room left for dessert (I assume you are speaking of an ideal world where we all get what we want?)

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheesecake!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Fruit! lol! i grew up eating figs, pineapple, strawberries etc for dessert

0|0
    0|0
  • The type they serve in the desert jk ice cream ftw

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably cake, black forest gateau ftw!

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the blood sweat and tears of Political dissidents

0|0
    0|0