Who watching anime here? what is your best anime show?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sword art online
    Even my phone's theme is sao game launcher hahah

What Girls Said 4

• I've been watching Trigun lately. A few of my favorites series are Samurai Champloo, Kill la Kill, and FullMetal Alchemist.

• Trigun is my all time fav <3

• @Mistnigqa808 Excellent! :D And the other two are just movies : )

• Well since they're movies that'll save me some time I guess ^_^ #TheoryOfAvariceIsBecomingLoveAndLife <3

• Sword art online hahaa.

• I'm currently watching Junjou Romantica Season 3

• i love anime!

What Guys Said 9

• Anything Hayao Miyazaki related and... Clannad... *blows his nose*
    Right now I'm watching Ore Monogatari. Aaand I want to marry Yamato. Haha

• Clannad is so good but so sad I wanted to watch the after story but then I thought better not boyfriend I can't handle sad things at all lol

• Because not boyfriend omg nice one autocorrect 😂👌🏻

• It's totally worth watching, though! :O
      I really enjoyed it. But... you'll need a package of boxes of tissues...
      Each. Episode.

• I do. I'm almost finished with Inuyasha, and its my favorite anime so far. I also got pretty far into Bleach but i got bored and stopped watching it. Same with Dragon Ball Z. But believe it or not, I've never watched Naruto or One Piece, bit I'd like to try them. I've been watching Fairy Tale for a while now too, and i just started watching Death Note and AoT. I'd also like to try Sword Art Online. Angel Beats looks interesting, but I'll have to wait until they make more English dubbed episodes.

Sorry, got carried away, but yes, to answer your question, Inuyasha is my favorite.

• Watch Yona Of The Dawn + I must say that Angel Beats was in a league of it's own when it came to originality #MustSeeSeries as an anime fan

• Umm from what I can tell there will be a season 2 of that anime. since the manga is still going + it's legit rated 4.8 type of show. so I know the fanbase made sure to grab it off the shelves.

I hate short series also since 90% of the time they're so good but end so early even before I can get a feeling to the show. I usually go for the 24- whatever type shows like Detective Conan (2nd fav anime) for that exact reason.

• @Mistnigqa808
      Oh ok, well I'll definitely check it out then. Thanks

• i like inuyasha and deathnote

• I watch toonami every week

• It's hard to pic a fave but it's either Dbz or Naruto

• Robotech! Ghost in the Shell... Umm... Akira

• I love fairy tail. Omg I love fairy tail.

• my favorite anime is Hellsing Ultimate everyone in that show is batshit crazy and I love it

• I watch a lot... I think i have spent over 5000 hours watching anime... My favourite is probably naruto but that is like 700-800 episodes, if u want a short series i really like Tokyo ghoul, mahouka koukou no rettousei ( i think its spelled like that ), code geass and world trigger. I don't know if you Will like them though, they are all shounen (meant for guys). You might still like them though :)