Is this weird for a 21 year old female?

I'm 21 still a virgin, never had a boyfriend never kissed a guy. I've thought of hooking up but its just not me. So is it weird and will guys think it's weird since I'm modest?😐

• Nope. Not weird at all.
  • Yep very weird you weirdo

Most Helpful Guy

• The good news for you is that there are guys out there who are 21, still a virgin, never had a girlfriend, never kissed a girl, thought of hooking up but its just not their style. You are more likely to meet them in singles groups at churches and more wholesome activities. There's somebody for everybody!

What Guys Said 11

• I'm about the same age (just a little older) and didn't have a girlfriend until I was the same age. It was my first time kissing a girl. Still a virgin. It's rare, but it's not weird. Honestly, I find it preferable.

• I'm 20, still a virgin. Kissed a girl once but have never dated. Sooooo... I guess we're in the same boat.

• I'm 21 and I'm a virgin by choice. So if you're weird then I'm weird. And i am definitely not weird :p

• Weird to never have or kiss a boy, but being a virgin is cool ur waiting for that special guy

• okay so need a middle option.

i know three girls now in their thirties who are virgins and just not that into guys, for various reasons, and none of them are gay.

one is fine happy just not a sexual person, one is desperatly lonely which I feel really bad about and try to set her up with guys who might be like minded. The third I think does want a relationship but not the sex.

It is a little out of the average yes, but not weird provided you are happy. You might just have to work a bit harder to find the guy at the end of the bellcurve

• "never kissed a guy" is a bit off statistics.
    But whatever loats your boat. Did you kiss a girl?

• I'm straight so no lol

• no it is not weird at all I'm 23 and still a virgin too

• Na your good now that you have saved your self past puberty you might as well save yourself for the honeymoon.

• That's awsome cause so am i. so its good to know that there still first timer girls out there.

• Not weird all i was 25 when had my 1st kiss and had a girlfriend and now 27 and still a virgin

• I'm a bit younger but I think the same way.

What Girls Said 3

• Why does everyone think being a virgin as an adult is weird? It's not and neither not having your first kiss. It doesn't matter and anyone who says it does is a fucking' bitch or asshole.

• Not weird, just not that common.

• Its not very weird, just slightly unusual.