If a guy got a nose job would you think he was insecure?

I fight in mixed martial arts competitively. My nose was recently broken in a fight and it looks really fcked up. I've had a huge nose my whole life. I have to get surgery done next week to fix it. The surgeon is kind of convincing me to get a nose job. (Rhinoplasty) I have the money. Im thinking I mine as well just do it since I'm going to have to have surgery anyways. Now when I say I have a big nose I really mean I have a big nose not just some little bump I'm insecure about. Would you judge me if I got a nose job? Could I just tell people that they had to reconstruct it completley due to the Injury?

Guys I've taken a lot of hits the the face.. been fighting for four years now. Misaligned jaw. Cauliflower ears.. now my nose lol. I'm getting into the professional work force now. Most engineers don't like large set guys with a beaten up face like mine.

Most Helpful Guy

• If the surgeon was any good you people won't be able to tell that wasn't the nose you were born with, quick question though. why spend all that money in a rhinoplasty if your just gonna get it broken eventually in an octagon? fighters can't afford to be pretty since they will have scars and injuries...

• Thinking about giving it uo. I'm getting into the professional work force. The cauliflower ears are for life but my jaw and nose I can fix.

What Girls Said 4

• Tbh, I wouldn't judge you. We all have things we don't like about ourselves. If you can admit yourself that and have the power to change it, why wouldn't you? It's your body after all. No one else has to live in it but YOU.

• I wouldn't think you're insecure at all.

• Since the major reason behind the Rhinoplasty is reconstruction I wouldn't think it was because of insecurity.

• You wouldn't be able to tell that without asking...
      You can only say that, now, after you already know it was Rhinoplasty.

• i would not think that.

What Guys Said 3

• I might if I didn't know if was Rhinoplasty, before hand.

• Well if you go on and tell them this then yea...

• Nah I'm just going to tell them they had to reconstruct my nose for better breathing

• Nah what u mean just tell them I had surgery to fix the broken nose? people are gojng to be wondering

• Yea just tell them you had a messed up nose they needed to remove cartilage from your nose so you can breathe better and nothing more

• I would feel he's sissy

• What im trying to avoid. People respect me.

• What nose job dude I would hate a girl that gets a nose job and A MAN saying this now ! wonders of the new world

• Bro I've taken massive trauma to my facell lol. Been fighting 4 years. I'm getting into the professional work force and most people don't like cauliflower ears and a huge deviated septum with a fcked up jaw.