How can you find your passion if you don't have a specific passion?

So yea I'm 20 years old and for a long time I have been trying to find my passion but I just realized that I don't have a one specific passion. The other day I took this little fun quiz to pass the time on what is your passion. At first i knew that a little dumb quiz wasn't going to tell me my passion but when I got the results I was surprised. It said that I was a side hustler anyway I read the description of it and it sounded like me. That i dont have a specific passion when find something that I'm interested it becomes my passion. Like when I was interested in math I would only live and breath stuff about math or like business, stocks, and so on. Can anyone help

Most Helpful Girl

• you have to wait until it comes to you.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe your passion is learning? Once you achieve one thing, you move on to the other.

What Guys Said 1

• Explore your options, there's nothing wrong with having multiple passions I have many passions fitness, classical painting, writing, fighting, tobacco pipe smoking, list goes on and on. Some of these I am even going to school for or turning into careers, you're only limited by your own mind and imagination my friend.