Should I go to school this semester, or work to save up for a big trip?

I'm 20 years old in college.
After graduating high school I went through an exhausting year of the worst depression I've experienced, but started college about a year later during summer 2014, and have been going each semester since... minus summers. I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life, but it feels wrong going to school. I only go because what other choice do I have? I don't want to dissapoint, or be living with my parents for the rest of my life. I'm just so tired and unsure.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't know what to do with your life career wise then going to uni will probably be a huge waste of money.

What Guys Said 2

• Do you go to a community college? If not transfer to that and just finish up your second year and get an A. A/A. S just so you have something which can give you better starting pay at any job that you can with just a h. s. diploma. A lot of people don't know what they want to do with their life that go to college it's pretty normal don't worry.

• Well it all depends on u, personally for what I want to achieve , I would take the summer semester... but that's just me, do whatever the fuck u wanna do!

What Girls Said 1

• If it feels wrong going to school, then save up for a big trip. Be careful though because you may end up regretting it.