Girls, if you were the last people in the world where do uou live?

answerrs
answers

15

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm gonna roam and explore the world. I need to find food and shelter, these are important to me. Probably find a safe hideout in case, you know, I'm not the only person in the world and there's some aliens invading the earth and some sort. I want to be safe.

What Girls Said 14

• Hawaii lol.
    Its so beautiful but its getting to be so populated, everyone wants to be there, and there's tons of tourists ofc. But honestly, in that scenario i'd be more concerned about trying to repopulate. But do you mean if there were only girls left? Then i'd just live everyday like it was my last since we'd die out in a few decades.

• I'll live with the inuits.

• Why pick one spot? If I'm the last one, I'm gonna be roaming and exploring as many different places as possible!

• I'd be roaming the world and looking for shops that still have food and of course have a safe spot somewhere in case something happens haha

• You make it seem like I'd have to stay in one place lol I would travel. All over. I would love to see everything.

• i'd live in a castle

• I would live in the same place. I love my home

• In a different place every day.:D

• In a Walmart or Mall cx... because clothes and food cx

• Kill myself in a dramatic way..

• Tough question haha, maybe Alaska or just travel around the US like a nomad

• I would live in a mall for clothes, technology and food!!!😆😆😆

• Anywhere I want since there's no one else. But again I'd be completely content in a beach house somewhere

• I'd find a nice place near running water (waterfall would be great), that also has shade... I'm thinking a place with a forest and mountains.