Moving on, Does it always make you cry?

I'm finally going to be moving out of my mom's house I'm going to college in the fall. I haven't ever been so excited in my life, but I don't know if its time for me to move on from being my mom's baby to an adult. Yes I do everything in my own. I pay for everything I have and NEED. I ask my mom for help but she doesn't take care if me since I do it on my own. I feel like a 5 year old moving to New York. I have always wanted to move out and get on with my life, but its like I'm holding back! I'm ready to live on my own and explore the world but being in my mom house and care for 18 yerase seems to be holding me back, what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• This can be scary to you since your making a step to go into the world that is understanding but your adult now and you need to grow in many ways of life you
    will someday have a great career out of it ,. You could meet new friends in college
    but i feel no parent should be pushing their child out the door maybe you need take
    a year off just to work than go to college when your 19 it's hard to say,,

What Guys Said 1

• Moving on, is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard, you know the sleeping feel no more pain, and the living are scarred

-a tout le monde, megadeth

What Girls Said 0