What would be your reaction if I turned into a teeny fairy, like Tinkerbell, flew up to you and said hi?

So my friend and I were watching this Sci fi horror show last night and it took place during Halloween. This person cast a spell, and anyone who bought a costume from that shop would turn into what their costume was, freaky lol. So my friend and I were thinking about what we were last year. I was tinkerbell, I LOVE HER, as u can see from my pic. Nice costume huh? so I was wondering, if this happened, what my fate would be if I flew up to u? Just for fun;) Also what were u last halloween?
Sorry, pic wouldn't upload :(

Most Helpful Guy

• My reaction would be one of absolute delight to be witness something so beautiful. I would have to keep you very safe, just as I would with a butterfly, and be willing to let you go when it was time to say goodbye.

What Guys Said 10

• I would notice you and think you were a big bug and before you could speak I would have swatted you and squished you. No more Tinkerbell.

• :( I'd have no chance?

• Ahhh so lovely. I know you'd never hit a woman so I hope you didn't take offense to my joke.
      I am known to bug people a lot ;)
      ***flashes eyes at you for protection*** :)

• You have never offended me. Not saying I agree with all you post, but you never offend me! :-)

• I would kiss you on the mouth and tell you to get me big time stuff I needed

• Say hello then let you sit on my shoulder lol.

• I would be like THIS IS AWESOME! Wanna be friends?

• Id catch you and sell you into sex slavery.

• I'd roll a blunt and smoke it with you haha '
    And ehh I wasn't nothing last year I don't dress up for Halloween no more.

• Something along the lines of "What did I smoke...". Last Halloween I stayed home watching the Hobbit because I m antisocial like that.

• I'd eat you

• You have a really active imagination for a 27 year old woman.

• Where exactly is your tinker bell pic, I don't see it at all

What Girls Said 7

• Nothing, I'd say hi to you back :)

• i would put you in a glass jar and keep it in my room for decoration..

• I'd have the best birthday present ever for my daughter!

• I would say hi back, dance and twirl you around in the air x D

• Lol that would be amazing!! I'd say hi back and I'd have to keep u, u could fit in my pocket. :)

• I would keep you as my tiny little fairy friend. :)

• I will laught a lot😀