DOES ANYONE HERE HAS EXPERIENCES WITH DOPPELGANGERS (a paranormal thingy that apparently copies you) ?

i have some experiences years before wherein "it" copies my voice. i did some research and it says it could be vocal doppelgangers. it is happening again after a few days. and the weird thing is, people keep on hearing the other "me" talking to them, apparently. and the scary part is, after hearing the other me, a mishap happens. can someone with such expertise with this paranormal thingy share his/her knowledge with me. it would be greatly appreciated.

Most Helpful Guy

• No but I've had plenty of women mistake me for their friends boyfriend apparently they all look like me lol so that kind of doppelganger I've seen my sisters and my mothers as well.

What Guys Said 1

• vocal doppelgangers that's new for me

What Girls Said 1

• Heautoscopy is a term used in psychiatry and neurology for the reduplicative hallucination of "seeing one's own body at a distance".[13] It can occur as a symptom in schizophrenia[14] and epilepsy. Heautoscopy is considered a possible explanation for doppelgänger phenomena.[15]

I'd see your doctor.

• i'm not the one that's seein nor hearin my apparent self though. thanks anyway.