What's your favorite sport or outdoor activity that you participate in?

For me, my favorite sport is hockey, a few friends and I usually get together and go play whenever we get the chance. Other than that though I usually spend a lot of time going hiking, rock climbing, snorkeling, and cliff diving. I've been wanting to get dive certified and also start going sky diving

Most Helpful Girl

• Kayaking. I get to marvel at God's creation :)

What Girls Said 2

• My favourite is swimming and hiking. I love to feel connected to nature. I would also love to go camping this summer😊

• Camping sounds amazing right now!! I might look into doing that this upcoming weekend now lol, thanks for the idea!

• You're welcome😊
      I hope you have a wonderful time!!!

• I'm not really a sporty person but I LOVE hockey!!! I used to play in school and I have watched it ever since I can remember because my dad played ice hockey and we would watch games together. I'm also Canadian so it kinda goes with the territory lol. I do like to swim and hike though.

What Guys Said 1

• Trapshooting and sporting clays are and will always be my favorite sports