Lol, this was part of a drinking game last night?

If you shrunk to bugsize in your house, what would be your biggest fear? Also, who would cause the most trouble for you? Lol Thanks ;)

My biggest fear... getting caught in a spiderweb. :(
Most trouble would probably be my boyfriend, and I fear he'd step on me.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Fly swatter. Probably my mom. She visits often abd hates bugs.

• Noooo mommy

• Well, when your mom lives 10 miles away, it's hard not to get watched, lol. Can't really blame her, though, she gets bored since dad passed and she knows I'm off for the summer. I suppose I can indulge her a little now and then, especially since she did buy breakfast. :D

• Well, that's good! :-) hopefully she knows not to step on every bug she notices, for your sake :-)

• I would think getting food would be my biggest problem. If I was shrunk to bug sized could I crawl up walls like a bug does? If I could then that changes a lot of stuff. I could get food like ants do. and I could do a lot of things!

• Can You Be More Specific On-
    How Big "Bug Size" Is

Also, By Trouble, Do You Mean Harm

Side Question:
    Does This Question Have Anything To Do-With The Movie Called 'Ant-Man'

• Probably 1/2 inch. No, but that's funny antman totally fits

• No Ma'am.

I'm Just A Regular Person,
      Striving To Help Others.

What Girls Said 4

• My biggest fear would be getting stepped on.. I think that's a pretty obvious answer. Also, never getting back to normal.

I'd try to make the best of it, though, and crawl on my brother's head (who I live with) and pinch him a bunch... make him think he has fleas.

• lol lets just hope he doesn't swat the "flea" :)

• I just think it would be so scary to get face to face with a spider or a frog and no one will see to help you :(

• Getting captured by my little brother or one of his friends. They like to catch bugs and feed them to his frog.

• Being stepped on. Lol

• My cat would for sure bat me around the house all day and then kill me.