Husky or german shepard?

Their both great dogs, but just curious which one would you have and why?

0|0
12|10

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• I would say Husky is more of better temperamental type of dog but
    they both can have aggressive sides to them ,

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a husky more, actually this makes me want to go and get one :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like dogs, but if I had to choose, I'd go for a German Shepherd. Huskies require *lots* of walking, and not many people have the time to do that, so they often end up wrecking the house.

0|0
    0|0
  • Husky is great I WISH I HAD ONE :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably a Shepard. They seem to be calmer. To me anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are aggressive breeds. I like shepherds but they need exercise. I dont know if husky's do.

0|0
    0|0
    • They need a ton of it. I had a husky/wolf cross. Had to take him to the dog park almost everyday just to get his energy out.

• German shepard is probably easier to raise

0|0
    0|0
  • Husky... Definantly :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Tibetan Mastiff

0|0
    0|0
  • German Shepard <3

I like both but german shepard is top :D

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• German shepherd definitely. Huskies are not nearly as trainable; they're smart, but they don't do what you want unless they see what's in it for them. Plus I just love shepherds. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg.. I don't even know. I seriously love both of these breeds. ❤

0|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • German Sheps. I've worked around enough Huskies and Germans to know that they are both annoying but I found that Huskies were way worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • the German shepard is a nice breed

0|0
    0|0
  • I love both but I'd have to go with German shepherd since I've always been kind of obsessed with them. My dad actually had a dog that was half of both so win win.

1|0
    0|0
  • Husky. German Sheperds are ruthless.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would choose german shepard🐕

0|0
    0|0
  • Husky. Because they are like a wolf and I think its soo cool. But I wouldn't trust a husky as much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer husky. But they have really thick fur so I wouldn't recommend husky to anyone who lives in a country where it's pretty hot. The dog would just suffer.

0|0
    0|0