What's the best insult you've ever said to someone?

What's the best insult you've ever said to someone before? If you can't think of one, just try to insult me! I won't mind. I want to see what everyone has/can come up with.

Most Helpful Guy

• I once met a very arrogant CEO. We were in a group of men talking and he said something that was meant to be condescending about my company (we are a small company). I dont remember his comment but it was a backhanded compliment. Still shaking his hand, I replied very very politely and seriously, " Pardon me? Are you hitting on me? I'm sorry but I am straight." Then I excused myself and walked away.
    It was delivered SO well...

What Girls Said 5

• Your more of a bloody wank than a girl masturbating on her period.

• just ask who they are, what there name was stuff like that, no bigger insult than being to irrelevant to rememeber

• I said... "if ur brain was made of chocolate, you could only fill a smartie"

• That's a tough one since I constantly emotionally and mentally torment trolls for fun.

• Your nose is longer than your erect penis.

What Guys Said 7

• Ran into my Ex Fiance whom I left after she turned into a complete bitch while we were engaged. I'm grateful I found out before hand.

She was with a guy, a friend of hers I've seen in photos so not a love interest. We had been trying for a baby while we were together and I don't think she could have one thanks to all the drugs she never told me she'd snorted.

She saw me walking towards her and I said "good luck with the baby" as I walked past and she started crying. I just kept walking, as far as I'm concerned she blew it and I truly and honestly could'nt give a shit.

• I remember in primary school I was having one of those "underground yo momma joke battles" with mates from school. I repeated something I saw on TV, it was something like: Yo momma so fat her blood type is lagoo.
    Everyone around us started screaming and going wild while the loser was just humiliated but I still to this day, have no clue what that means lol. I think that's the best one I've done.

• I'll blow your mind but it will only be a tiny explosion

• It really pains my heart to see the white race sink as low as James's mother has.

At least if she was black or mexican she would have been ashamed of herself.

But being a white bitch, she still thinks she's better than the brother she sells that ass to at the tittie bar that she works at.

• I don't need insults, some disabled guy standing his ground against you is insult enough. Any girls watching immediately start laughing at the guy that's in my face :P This happened a few times at school.. They looked so defeated walking away :)

• I don't insult people, it's pointless. The one time I came close it was more the delivery than the words. I said in a sincere tone of puzzlement, "what did I ever do or say which made you believe I would care what you think?"

It was the sincerity which made it so effective, I really wanted to know.

• You're ugly and your mother dresses you funny

• I hope you know that wasn't directed towards you I was just quoting a line

• Haha no it's all right. Even if it wasn't directed to me, I don't mind if people insult me since I said people could in the post xD
      Thanks for answering :D

• Ok😊