Girls, What strapless bra best fits a c cup and is supportive?

I like to wear low cut shirts but there's never an easy way to wear them because the bra that I wear with it is never easy or supportive to wear. Is there a certain bra that firs almost perfectly or well enough to feel compfotae and supportive?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• The one you tried on and it was comfortable but supportive...
    Only your body can tell you the right answer.

What Girls Said 9

• Your best option is a comfortable bra and double sided tape. Make double sided tape your best friend. It does wonders.

• I'm a 32F (same volume as a 36DD so it's not huge o. O okay) but I wore a strapless dress to prom and my bra was Simone Perele (I think that's it) and my mom picked me up a 34D (actually 2 cup sizes to small and a band size too big but it STILL stayed up).. The trick is to sister size down a band. If you're a 34C you would get a 32D for more support or if you were a 42C you'd get a 40D. Hope hat helped :)

• Victoria's Secret has some even though hella expensive

• I wear a C34 and victora's Secret has always worked the best. I actually have one of their strapless push up bras and it works amazing.

• You should try a demo cup or plunge style bra

• Triumph is fine

• I hear Calvin Klein makes some really nice and comfortable strapless'

• your best bet is to go to H&M. their bras are HEAVEN. supportive, cute, and comfy!

• I don't have a specific suggestion but look for one with a really firm cup, because usually the biggest problem for girls with decent sized boobs and strapless bras is the the cups are too flimsy without the straps to support on their own. Go to some stores and feel the cups and whichever is the least soft/mold able is your best bet, and bras lined with grip gel usually helps but that's something that most of them have anyways.

• Yeah, I'm a C cup too but they should probably have some at the store