Donald Trump I suggest you shut your mouth about Mexicans and other immigrants or else Lmfao?

CHAPO IS READY!!!
Donald Trump i suggest you shut your mouth about Mexicans and other immigrants or else Lmfao ?

Chapo did escape from Maximum security Prison again!!! So watch your back Donald Trump!!! Lol

Most Helpful Girl

• LMAO. I it when Mexicans get put down, my kind are hard working AF they take the shittiest jobs and don't complain, my dad came from Mexico with NOTHING. He didn't even have his HS Diploma, but he learned the language, enrolled in night school, got a GED, and a crappy ass job and never complained, he eventually found a better job and that was the step up he needed to become a home owner, and a citizen finally. He speaks good English, he's very Americanized, he loves this country. But he also remembers his roots and he's true to himself and his struggle. There's SO MANY people like him who make it and pay taxes! I hate when ignorant ass people want to stereotype or generalize, like no bitch! Mexicans help make this country better! And we aren't lazy, we have heart. Of course there will be those idiots who like to join gangs or do stupid shit, I know people like these who choose to be losers and I feel sorry for them. But it's not just our kind, there's also African American losers, White losers, Asian losers, Armenian losers, and all other ethnicities with immature lazy bratty punks who choose to be losers! They get no pity from me. I just hate generalizations. Trump needs to take his bird's nest head and have himself a stadium of seats!

What Girls Said 5

• I think Donald has enough money to buy good security.

But it's cool and hilarious that he tweeted him and called him out! XD

• Ya but El Chapo has Enough money to hire the best assassin's in world plus Chapo is also a billionaire and ya it was funny lol

• He is the god father of the cartels he just escaped a maximum security prison for the second time a couple days ago he is the most wanted man in the world and is also the most powerful criminal in the world

• I didn't know he was a billionaire haha. I never thought about it. Drugs seem pretty lucrative. Well well. Well... well...

• Donald Trump has as much chance of being president as me becoming princess of wales.

• lol. If el Chapo killed donald trump - people would be vying for El Chapo to become the next president! (somebody would - the world is full of idiots).

• I can't see why anyone would vote for him.

• I like Donald Trump.

What Guys Said 8

• Yea or else we'll throw tortillas at him and they really hurt when coming straight from el sarten

• No don't waste the tortillas on that.

• lmao you guys are too funny. He has never had a taste of the lifestyle over there with the daily threat of the cartels and their hideous crimes, he doesn't have relatives who live with those very real fears. He is such an idiot. My grandma told me an old lady and her young grandson got blown up with a grenade just around the corner from her house. It makes me sick

• Ya mexico is pretty bad right now because of the cartels, mexico is the most dangerous country in the world right now with out actual war, but the people that live there are good is just the cartels that made mexico hell

• K then. lol

• LMFAO OMG I'm dying ahaha

• You know this just proves the Don right, right?

media0.giphy.com/media/GiF2V20nNOkta/giphy.gif

• VOTE UKIP NIGEL FARAGE

• So trump calls out criminals and some criminal threaten him and you support that? way to go dude.

• Chapo probably doesn't even know about trump lmao

• Im pretty sure he does, prisoners are allowed to watch some tv, plus El Chapo did it again he is escaped prison

• We'll get him for calling illegal immigrants criminals by threatening to have a Mexican criminal sneak into the U. S. to kill him!

Er, wait...