If you see someone crying, what would you do?

So, Imagine this.

You are on a bus (Like half full), and you see someone who is kinda cute crying to themselves (Not loudly, just sitting there with teared up red eyes and sniffing and stuff). What would you do?

Please be 100% honest, Do not click the option you would like to do or feel ballsy picking, Pick the option you know 100% you WOULD do.

• I'd go sit next to them, talk to them and ask whats up / comfort them
  • None of my business, Id just leave them be
  • Keep looking at them and smiling but not talking to them
  • Keep giving them nasty looks but not talking to them

Most Helpful Guy

• Have done A before more than once. Would do it again.

... Though i find there is a certain type of crying person you dont approach, they are feeling too vulnerable to connect with a stranger and will turn their frustrations and issues out upon you, which leads to shouting and screaming and even more crying, but does nothing to help them feel better.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm from New Yorker where I see a lot of things.
    I've learned to mind my business with all the crazy things I see on the buses and train.

Sometimes people want a good cry without being bothered.

• Probably C if I'm being honest.

• My mom stuffs my bag with tissues everytime and I can't get rid of them.
    I'd give that person a tissue, since I don't use them at all.
    My bus ride is just a few minutes usually so "You need this more than me. I wish you the best of luck"

• I would turn around and walk away fast. I don't do emotional. It makes me very uncomfortable.

What Guys Said 3

• By person you're most likely meaning woman because guys don't do this often so no I wouldn't go near her.

• I'd just give him a tissue and continue on my way.

• I think I would go and comfort them because I'm naive enough to hope that it's not because of some insane reason that they are crying. I'll probably be in for a rude awakening.