How can you tell what your attractiveness level/ league is?

Do you think there's a way to tell for sure? It seems as though, even if you ask someone else they all have e=their own agenda either way (eg, friends might sugarcoat it.) You can't really tell from who you date, because everyone has their own tastes reardless of their own attractiveness, and people tend to date above and below their respective 'leagues.' So, how can you tell?

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess open a magazine and kinda compare yourself to a model. See how similar your features. And the more similar they are the morse attractive you are. But that's hard because not ever model is considered attractive by the masses
    Or maybe asking other people. Especially male friends because I hear their pretty honest.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't have a league or a set criteria. If I find someone attractive I find them attractive. I don't look at chicks and go through a mental checklist of things they need to have. My one physical requirement I've had for every girl I've fallen for was that they were healthy.(They weren't shoving mcdonalds burgers down their throat all day).

I also take personality into consideration and someone doesn't really make it for me if they use or believe in "leagues"

• I have a league system ranging from 1 to 16. On my worst days I'm a 1. On my best days I'm a 12.

• There's no surefire way to gauge your attractiveness level besides asking people out. If people of the opposite sex (assuming you're straight) seem interested in you, then you're probably attractive. If you keep getting turned down by people who you really get along with, for no apparent reason than your appearance, then you're not attractive. Unattractive people know they're unattractive, just as attractive people know they're attractive. My guess is, anybody who isn't sure, or asks questions like you is probably somewhere in the middle. People there don't tend to be too picky, and will date above and below their respective leagues. If I were you, I wouldn't waste my time thinking about it.

• well go with your body type if your fat or flat asses with saggy but or extemely anorexic you are pretty much traditionally unattractive , unless the guy has a fetish you won't get any.

If you have an average body and no facial deformities (aka : loosiung teeth crooked nose ) you're mid leage.

If you got a nice body and okay face you're top tier

If you got a nice body and nice face you're in the diety leagues...

by the way I"m just playing I pulled all this outa my ass

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think about myself or anyone else like that at all. I hate the whole concept. It is degrading and disgusting. As you said, everyone has their preferences, so there really is no way of setting these standards.

• they don't exist.