Have you ever "poked" someone on FB?

Have you ever used the Poke button? Why did you do it, what were your intentions?

• For fun! :)
  • To be flirty... ;)
  • Because, I wanted to "poke" them. ;)
  • Just for attention. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• no and I never will either because some asshole sued a person for "poking" them on facebook and claimed they were violated. fucking retarded right.

• Are you serious? sounds ridiculous. lol

• I think I know the story you're talking about. There was some restraining order type situation that happened and so contacting the person in any way on social media breached it.

• @Octavius that would actually make a lot of sense.

What Guys Said 10

• This was fun about 5 or so years ago. Faded away now.

• I used to be in a group of 4-5 people that poked each other several times a day just for fun. Them were the days when FB was a nice place. Not been there for two years or more.

• Friends poking each other seems normal.. Like you, I no longer use FB.. deleted my account 3 years ago.. I remember getting these "poke" notifications from friends which I felt was funny or normal, and then some from strangers or people I didn't talk to very much if at all... so I always felt curious as to why.

• In the past when i had Facebook i did it just for fun ,

• never poked a stranger and i find it pretty lame lol
    If you want to talk to stranger why not sending them a message?
    Unless if it was with your friends some friends are really annoying and i will poke the shit outta of them

• and lame it is! that's funny. I wonder w people would do if GAG added a poke feature... probably go ape-shit lol

• Yeah, for fun but it's been 3 or 4 years ago

• Once like five years ago

• I poke everyone, from guys to girls, just for fun

• It's a dumb option, I don't think many people do it anymore. It was fun in like 2007 when I first got Facebook. I haven't used it since.

• I don't have FB anymore just a question I've been curious about for some time now... It is pretty dumb

• Because i like poking chicks

• can you poke people in real life?

• Yeah, let me explain.. There's a boy and a girl, both have no clothes on. Boy has "stick", boy "pokes" girl with said stick. Comprende?

• Plainly put, yeah. lmao

• oh lool hahaha, thanks for explaining

What Girls Said 3

• Nope, I don't understand that feature.

• I never understood it much myself.. I felt why not just send a message instead? But whatever.

• i poke them because they poke me and it is super annoying.

• No I do that in real life lol