Have you ever "poked" someone on FB?

Have you ever used the Poke button? Why did you do it, what were your intentions?

• For fun! :)
    70% (7)54% (7)61% (14)Vote
  • To be flirty... ;)
    10% (1)23% (3)17% (4)Vote
  • Because, I wanted to "poke" them. ;)
    20% (2)23% (3)22% (5)Vote
  • Just for attention. :)
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|11

Most Helpful Guy

• no and I never will either because some asshole sued a person for "poking" them on facebook and claimed they were violated. fucking retarded right.

1|0
    0|0
    • Are you serious? sounds ridiculous. lol

• Show All
    • I think I know the story you're talking about. There was some restraining order type situation that happened and so contacting the person in any way on social media breached it.

• @Octavius that would actually make a lot of sense.

What Guys Said 10

• This was fun about 5 or so years ago. Faded away now.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to be in a group of 4-5 people that poked each other several times a day just for fun. Them were the days when FB was a nice place. Not been there for two years or more.

1|0
    0|0
    • Friends poking each other seems normal.. Like you, I no longer use FB.. deleted my account 3 years ago.. I remember getting these "poke" notifications from friends which I felt was funny or normal, and then some from strangers or people I didn't talk to very much if at all... so I always felt curious as to why.

• In the past when i had Facebook i did it just for fun ,

1|0
    0|0
  • never poked a stranger and i find it pretty lame lol
    If you want to talk to stranger why not sending them a message?
    Unless if it was with your friends some friends are really annoying and i will poke the shit outta of them

1|0
    0|0
    • and lame it is! that's funny. I wonder w people would do if GAG added a poke feature... probably go ape-shit lol

• Yeah, for fun but it's been 3 or 4 years ago

1|0
    0|0
  • Once like five years ago

1|0
    0|0
  • I poke everyone, from guys to girls, just for fun

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a dumb option, I don't think many people do it anymore. It was fun in like 2007 when I first got Facebook. I haven't used it since.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't have FB anymore just a question I've been curious about for some time now... It is pretty dumb

• Because i like poking chicks

0|0
    0|0
  • can you poke people in real life?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, let me explain.. There's a boy and a girl, both have no clothes on. Boy has "stick", boy "pokes" girl with said stick. Comprende?

• Show All
    • Plainly put, yeah. lmao

• oh lool hahaha, thanks for explaining

What Girls Said 3

• Nope, I don't understand that feature.

1|0
    0|0
    • I never understood it much myself.. I felt why not just send a message instead? But whatever.

• i poke them because they poke me and it is super annoying.

1|1
    0|0
  • No I do that in real life lol

0|0
    0|0