(Quiz) What kind of OREO are you?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/emilycarlo/what-kind-of-oreo-are-you#.qunMmRJ0o

You got: Chocolate Creme Oreo
You’re deep and pensive. You love cuddling up with a good book and getting lost in the pages. You’ve got substance and passion. People sometimes say you’re too dark and contemplative, but that’s not always the case. You’ve just got a lot of thoughts and feelings, and your sweet attitude shines through when you’re with your true friends.

(Quiz) What kind of OREO are you?
^_^

Most Helpful Guy

• You Got: Mr. Oreos' Underpants

Sorry, but it's your destiny you can't avoid it. Whether its Donald Trump or someone else, you will always be an under garment hopefully next time it will be a female but for now you will be holding Mr. Oreos' balls in place.

i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...700000578-813_468x343.jpg

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!!! WTF!!

• You silly goose ;P I almost believed it :P

• Yeah it did hahahah XD

• Haha thanks!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: Golden Oreo
    You’re pretty vanilla, but it’s not a bad thing! You’re not the kind of person that makes spontaneous decisions. Wanna go sky diving? “No thanks, I’ll sit here reading a book with my cat.” On any given Saturday night, you can probably be found drinking cups of chamomile tea and watching reruns of The Golden Girls. That’s cool; do you.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-21400-1436456239-3.jpg

I didn't even knew these existed. Sounds cool. And pretty accurate, except that I'm a spontaneous person. I love to do bungee jump, never tried sky diving yet. Would consider doing it soon! If I have company lol

What Guys Said 10

• You got: Cookie Dough Oreo

You are extremely lovable. You’re sweet and literally everyone wants to be your friend. You have a heart of gold and you do your best to make everyone happy.

Hmmm... You got my Oreo cravings on max right now @MissNowhere

Think I'm gonna go get some. BYE 🙋

• Apparently I am a chocolate Oreo lol

You got: Chocolate Creme Oreo

Now onto Darth Vader I think he could be considered an Oreo I mean he is black on the outside and white on the inside just like one.

• You got: Cookie Dough Oreo
    You are extremely lovable. You’re sweet and literally everyone wants to be your friend. You have a heart of gold and you do your best to make everyone happy. But your soft, sensitive side is often exposed when you’re stuck in heated situations. You tend to avoid conflict, and just want everyone to get along — a total softie.

• You got: Birthday Cake Oreo
    You’re a PARTYYYY. Literally, you’re the life of the party. Always. People can’t have fun unless you’re around. Your bubbly personality and sense of humor light up any group gathering. You’re basically winning at life.

Fuck ya, even if it is completely wrong.

• You got: Birthday Cake Oreo

• I got DOUBLE STUF!!!

That quiz is really accurate, those are my favourite.

• I got the same as you

• You sound very interesting, indeed! Intelligent, pretty, and inquisitive! I like that! : )

• The oreo kind

• The I ain't #mixed (oreo) I'm #nigga

What Girls Said 15

• You got: Classic Oreo 8)
    You’re low-key the best, and you’re everyone’s favorite person to be around. You’re the person that others turn to when they need a sincere friend. You make people happy with your bright smile and your original personality. People like you are what make this world a wonderful place.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-10799-1436452838-1.jpg

• You got: Chocolate Creme Oreo

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-3907-1436453600-2.jpg

So, I'm also a chocolate creme oreo.

• You got: Cookie Dough Oreo

• You got: Chocolate Creme Oreo
    You’re deep and pensive. You love cuddling up with a good book and getting lost in the pages. You’ve got substance and passion. People sometimes say you’re too dark and contemplative, but that’s not always the case. You’ve just got a lot of thoughts and feelings, and your sweet attitude shines through when you’re with your true friends

s3.amazonaws.com/.../...36-8a72-d6390cb02475-m.jpg

• You got: Cookie Dough Oreo
    You are extremely lovable. You’re sweet and literally everyone wants to be your friend. You have a heart of gold and you do your best to make everyone happy. But your soft, sensitive side is often exposed when you’re stuck in heated situations. You tend to avoid conflict, and just want everyone to get along — a total softie. s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...-21361-1436455727-15.jpg
    Yay i liked it! :)

• You got: Classic Oreo

• You got: Cookie Dough Oreo

• You got: Cookie Dough Oreo

I could see that xD

• You got: Birthday Cake Oreo

• I got cookie dough oreo

• im the type that you should not eat!!
    i am dangerous and could kill you..

• You got: Birthday Cake Oreo

• Golden oreo.. I don't even like those..

• I got the same

• THAAAAAANNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOOOOUUUUUUUUUU <3 <3 <3

(Cookie Dough btw)