What was the last thing you said "thank you" for?

Rather simple question ^_^

0|0
16|4

Most Helpful Girl

• The delivery girl from Domino's

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Cleaned the room and left a pile of stuff for him to look through. He was being uber slow and whiny about it all. Never knew opening mail was such a hard thing to do. Before I went to the bathroom, I said "i'm going to change my pad. All this better be gone by the time I come out."
    Comes back in and it's all put away/thrown out. "Thank you"

0|1
    0|0
  • Someone held the door for me :)

I never forget my manners.

0|1
    0|0
  • My sister getting me a hot fudge sundae ^_^

0|1
    0|0
  • I said thank you to this lady at Publix that insisted on paying for my groceries. I left my money in the car and didn't have enough and she was all like "I'll handle it you just go please let me pay for it." I kept telling her I can pay for it and she almost started crying so I let her. She payed $37.84 for me. 😁

0|1
    0|0
  • To guys who hold the doors open for me today lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Uuummm I told my boyfriend to tell his grandfather thank you for calling me pretty

0|1
    0|0
  • To my grandma for my birthday card and money, about an hour ago

0|1
    0|0
  • Someone chose me for the MHO so i thanked her :)

0|1
    0|0
  • To my mum for buying me cookies

0|1
    0|0
  • I was carrying a bunch of bags into work and a nice kind gentlemen held the door open for me :)

0|1
    0|0
  • To the bus driver for driving us safely.

0|1
    0|0
  • a nice comment someone left on my blog :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Thank you to my boyfriend. For always being there and never giving up on me especially when I am stubborn. Which reminds me. I said sorry to him for when I get hormonal or talk badly about myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • I said thank you to the girls at work for telling me to have fun on my trip😊

0|1
    0|0
  • I said thank you to the cashier at Publix 20 mins ago :)

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Oh just some automatic responses that are unnecessary, like saying thank you too a person who gives me change if I give them a 20. Obviously they'll give me my money, so why say thank you

0|1
    0|0
  • My mother bought me some chocolates. ^_^

0|1
    0|0
    • Awesome!
      any reason?

• Honestly, there was no reason. I guess she felt generous today, as I am very close with my mother. I do the same for her too! :)

• When i paid my drinks in the cafe

0|1
    0|0
  • to the bog roll as it was running out and just about had enough to wipe :)

0|1
    0|0