Well that was interesting?

Well that was interesting and fun lol this lovely litter thing was in town earlier and we being the Kansans that we are, were just standing there watching it as it got closer and closer lol, as we could see it where we were lol.

Well that was interesting?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your crazy? Silly Kansan How bads the damage? I'm going down there next month I decided last night before any news of the tornado. ... maybe I should rethink lol?

• Your coming down to Hutch? and there wasn't really any damage, strangely nothing was hit they just came down and around the town and went away pretty quickly. Normally they just go around us though, so it's fine.

• thank you sorry for being late...

• No problem.

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 3

• That must have been an amazing experience for you.
    Pictures are never as accurate as being there though, sure wish I was there.

• It was alright, tornadoes are a dime a dozen out here, wasn't the first one I've seen up close either.

• wow.. A beautiful deadly beast right there

• Pretty o_o

• Lol yeah, sadly quite a common occurrence since I live in Tornado valley lol.

• It's an odd blend of terrifying yet stunning!
      I have never seen one in real life before o_o

• I've seen tons of em lol, they are of cool but pretty dangerous lol.