A sack of 300,000 one hundred dollar bills. Would you?

A. Fight 3 heavyweight kickboxers full contact no protection all at once for 4 rounds., 2 times a year for the next 3 years

B. Let mobsters beat you with their feet , hands and pool sticks for 10 minutes 3 times a year for the next 4 years.

C. Let someone dump a big bucket full of piping hot baby and peanut oil on you

D. Give members of the same sex rimjobs on camera. You have to give them rimjobs regardless if their ass is clean or not.

D. You also can't hide your face and you also agree to let the producer of the recording use it any way they want how they want.
E. Let someone throw a big stew pot of boiling hot oatmeal on you

Most Helpful Girl

• I can go with E... If it's only once.

• Why E? Why not the others?

• Because I don't want to get the sh*t beaten out of me and be bruised or have something dislocated for the rest of my life so A and B are eliminated.

I would never do D period even if it's a guy if his but is clean.

And okay C is equal to E but I'd rather take E because oil is oily and sticky. It sticks to your skin, hard to come off, and will break me out.

What Girls Said 2

• I would not do any of those things. Some things are more important than money.

• none of those.

What Guys Said 7

• Options A, B, C would kill most people. Literally.
    And D is just fucking disgusting.

I die poor thank you.

• A. and only A.

• Why only A?

• I have no desire to be deep fat fried multiple times a year, and there is no way in hell I am doing D

And I am a trained and skilled fighter and and enjoy a good brawl.

• A easily. Its the only one I'm not forced to take pain in. I don't handle being forced to just let it happen. A said I can fight so its A.

• I chose shoot the owner of the 300,000 and take the money. the end.

• i would choose a hot baby and a peanut oil

• Why would you choose that?

• because of a hot baby you know

• I would take a gamble with B, I'll come out looking terrible but at least I'll be able to to get rich.

The rest doesn't seem worth it...

• What about D?

• Exactly as I said before... The rest doesn't seem to be worth it, D included.
      D would be the worst on that list. A gay man would be in better shape than me though had this list been for real.

• I´d pick C becuse you get dirty and by picking D i´d be seen as gay and could be killed if a psychopath saw me. B would be my second option since in my opinion it´s better to take a hit for 10 min 3 times than having to experience the same pain for 3 years and the last one i mentioned was A in case i made people confused here.