Which coffin do you choose?

I'm really sorry, but you're dead. RIP.
Which coffin do you choose?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would choose yellow. The red one is short sighted, no one deserves to die, need to maybe but not deserve to. Even criminals became that way because of there enviroment and it would be wrong to punish a person for having a bad enough life that they became "bad". Green does nothing, I have my memories now, its not really doing anything, so its just a bid to cling to life for a little longer, only your reliveing whats already been lived so nothing would change you/the world would not be better for it. Blue is for peace of mind though that could backfire. The problem is you wouldn't be able to learn from it or alter it and after 48 hours wouldn't even matter. Pink would be interesting just from a purely intellectual view since you would be able to see how man has (de) evolved, and see how things now effected that change but unfortunatley the realization of how all of this came together would be known to the people at that point and being strictly an observer would only suffice to sate personal curiosity. Orange really serves no purpose, even if you could wake up out of your coffin fifty years later, every one you know would be dead or old and to meet them would disrupt there lives, perhaps it would be useful for one last good by, tying up loose ends or maybe being able to once and for all tell people what happens after you die but I imagine that it would mostly be useful only if you regretted something in life and generally speaking you should just try to avoid that all together. Whats done is done, so they say. The only one that I can see as being truly valuable is yellow. All the rest really only effect you and only for the very limited amount of time that you would exist. Orange could be usefull but really it only gives supperficial benefit. But yellow is the only one that gives an entire lifetime, maybe not to you, but it has the potential to give some one more time, perspective and hopefully drive to live that life for the betterment of others, and would alleviate the suffering not only of the individual but the people who loved him/her. In this way you could also recieve contentment, because your final act in existence was to give back to the world a final act of altruism which if your lucky will inspire others and hopefully lead to a better world. As for who, I don't know. There was not a time limit on it so I don't know if the perso is dead or has yet to exist. The issue would be to find someone who could maximize that gift in its affects on the world

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm tied between green and yellow. But I'd probably choose green.

My memories of my lifetime experiences are what I hold dear to. They are precious to me. And if I ever die one day, I'd want to see a tape of all my memories, knowing that I didn't just live on earth for the sole purpose of living, but to live my life and made it meaningful. After all the hardships, happiness, tears, joys of the memories in the tape, I'd know that it's worth it. That my life was worth living.

I didn't chose blue because I don't want to see anyone (if there's anyone) crying at my funeral. I want the people that I care for to know that I lived my life and served its purpose. I leave knowing that I fulfilled it. I smiled, so I don't want them to shed tears for me.

Pink and orange are just pure useless for me. Why travel 200 years forward when I can live in the present? Or in this case, haunt lol.

If I were to choose yellow, I'd revive my grandpa. He's someone that I really love most and he cared for me a lot since I was a little baby. He died and I didn't got the chance to see him for the last time. It's been three years now, and I still regretted it until today.

What Guys Said 17

• What an odd twist to a common question... I like it!

I'd pick yellow
    I'd bring back an old friend and make him promise me he'll take care of the people I love ^_^

• Ehh I'll stick with a traditional wooden coffin.

• None of the above. I'm going to be cremated and my ashes wrapped in my Marine flight suit and pitch into the Atlantic.

• The one where I don't have any special powers and instead am just dead.

The others would all suck.

• The orange one, if you wake up 50 and live for a day you'd wake up inside the coffin with no way to get out.
    I'll go with the red coffin, so I can get my revenge on everyone who downvotes this opinion.

• Why do I feel like the guy from pushing daisies lol , well Zombies going brains brains sounds good to me but so does haunting but then again I am good 😈

• I'll take the orange coffin and wake up 50 years later to live for 1 day ,,

• Red Coffin
    and i would take Donald trump that way i can reincarnate into something else! lol

• Pink!!! Such experience, very enjoy!

• They sound pretty cool but how could you choose anything but yellow?

• None. I'm going to be cremated.
    I'd take the perks of the green coffin though.

• Yellow, obviously. The world needs some geniuses back.

• As long it is lavish as a 5 star hotel inside

I choose the Orange one

• Green 100%, i would want to die happy. And seeing what iv'e done in my life and all the happy times would make that happen.

• Yellow, I would revive my 18 year old nephew who died in a traffic accident.

• Yellow, so I can bring back my brother who died in a car accident when he was 10, and because all the other ones seem pretty useless.

• I already told you. A glass one in your nonexistent basement

What Girls Said 22

• Yellow! let the zombie apocalypse begin :p

• I'd want to haunt (pink) but I don't wanna wait 200 years. I want haunt my friends and family immediately.

• ooooo this is cool!
    honestly, id probably go with the green one. it appeals to me most.

• haha that's so interesting!!

I choose pink! I really wonder what the world would would be like in 200 years from now... I wanna haunt some hott guy and make him fall in love with my ghost! :D! <33333 haha I'm so awesome!! ;D!!!

• Dang, it's between blue or yellow.

Decision is pending...

• i m gonna b buried... haha...

• Deffinitly blue😄

• I would choose the yellow coffin. because technically I would've died for someone and I could bring back a person of my choice. Its kinda like a trade replacement thing

• none, throw my ashes in a volcano ya nerds

• Well this is friggin morbid.

• I'm between the Pink and orange coffin. Which is a tough choice.

• Red coffin. Can I take all my loved ones with me?

• Orange coffin😜

• Red coffin and I'll choose you to entertain me ;P

• blue coffin..

• either blue or yellow

• I'll take the yellow coffin and revive a person

• The pink coffin I guess.

• Yellow Coffin!

• Orange coffin. I'd love to wake up from the dead 50 years after my death just to walk around as a skeleton for an entire day.

• Some others sound cool, but I have to go with the yellow coffin.

• Blue coffin...