Cute Birth stories?

And was it a boy or a girl? what did you name him/her? I don't know i like to read birth stories x3

Most Helpful Guy

• It's probably not cute, but when 9 (or 8) months before I was born my mother almost killed me accidentally. She was going through a kind of "treatment" to get pregnant and when I was there and she didn't know it yet she continued the whole thing. Then she felt something bad and the doctor said: "Stop it now or you'll kill the baby" xD

Well, fortunately I'm here today.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, once upon a time... I was born. And trust me; I was adorable.

What Girls Said 2

• My brother is 2 years old. He was named after our grandfather who died before we were born.
    I was 9 pounds, he was 7. He has bleach blonde hair (Like I did) and he's adorable. Most people think he's my son because I'm so much older XD

• I have a cute birth story for you. It's my own.

I was born prematurely because my umbilical around my neck. When I came out I wasn't breathing and I was blue. I was placed in an incubator and given breathing treatments. A while later, I developed some kind of pneumonia. I was hospitalized for that. And now I'm stuck with random asthma attacks. So that's fun and adorable.
    C: