I am lonely and I can't get a gf?

I am sooooo lonely and in my surrounding area there's no girls around me and in my country I can't just go and ask for a girls number what should I do then and my surrounding area really there ain't no girl in it plzzz help

Most Helpful Guy

• Lonely in the sense that you have no girlfriend. I got you. Just keep calm, relax and stop telling your self I can't get a girlfriend, that's a negative vibe my friend you gotta be positive and say to your self I WILL HAVE A GIRLFRIEND.

• Okie and what should I do?

• Thanks for the MHO. You'll have a girlfriend don't give up.

• Thanks 😊

What Girls Said 3

• I'm in the same boat as you. All I can say is that you are not alone

• Well you shouldn't have to depend on a girl to not be lonely. When you're in a relationship, you're supposed to be able to be apart and fine once in a while. A girlfriend won't help you be less lonely. Try friends instead.

• Meh I have friends but they don't fill the gaps and why are u saying this

• But I don't get u at all

• Well okay lol

• you'll find someone.

What Guys Said 2

• 0|0
    • Yeah I saw it and I already do everything in it

• Why do you want a girlfriend, you are basically asking for trouble.

• Why sir I am soo lonely and I never got a girlfriend :(

• How old are you? I've learned that being with someone dosen't mean you won't feel lonely. Because if there's no mental connection with that person you will still feel lonely.

• I am 16 and I never tried that feeling so please help