Have you ever eaten biscuits and gravy? If so, did you like it?

I am a vegetarian but I still love biscuits and gravy vegetarian style.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• I think they're pretty boring.

• That's understandable. Have you ever had then from scratch? Well, homemade?

• I think so... but I like other forms of bread way better. And I've never really cared about gravy; I never put it on anything.

• That's one of my favorite breakfasts 😍

• Every American old enough to have a profile on GaG, has had biscuits and gravy at least once. :-P

• I live in a small town where they've never even heard of collard greens and had the good stuff. I brought some. It went "missing" in about 15 mins lol. But seriously, very small hick town. They don't know much about anything to be honest.

• @CityBoy773 well good for u for introducing collard greens to your small town!

• Not too crazy about it. My granma makes it southern style and it's great and all, but I'm like meh.

• of course its a staple of the South

• I think I have, I'm not sure.

• If you have, you would have remembered, especially if it was made from scratch.

• Love biscuits and gravy

• I love biscuits and gravy!

What Girls Said 8