Do strippers get treated like any other person? Or do they get treated with the same amount of respect?

I wanted to become a stripper when I turned 18 and I wanted to know will people still treat me the same?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lady, here is my advice to you. A stripper, a waitress or a customer service agent are all getting the same treatment from people. Sometimes you get nice people and sometimes you get a-holes. You are going to be in the service industry. Always remember to smile no matter how bad it gets. Outside of your job, you're the same as everyone else.

It's pretty good money. Just don't be too good at it. It's really hard to quit if you're making $200 an hour and your new after college job only gives you $25 an hour.

What Guys Said 10

• I would. And many people might treat you better. But some people will treat you worse. It just depends what each persons opinion on strippers are. Some like them, some hate them, and some have no opinion. But you will be treated different by most. Not sure if that's good or bad though

• Most people will frown upon it, some people are okay with it. I know an ex stripper, she's in a great relationship right now.

• We will always have people judge us no matter what we do.. I say do whatever you want to let people say and or do whatever they want..

• I don't know how others treat them, but I disrespect them I can't respect someone who makes money with an easy job and takes no talent.

• I have a lot of respect for strippers. After all, they've made a profession out of exploiting men's sexuality.

• They get treated with zero respect. I wouldn't recommend it.

• They gone talk shit but hey haters gone hate. Save up to get up ads implants and some big tits and then they gone hate cause they man wants you

• send me some pics of you so I can judge your stripper body give you hints, I have KiK do you?

• been to a few strip clubs

they're treated like whores... because well... they are

• You will come across bossy people when you sell your body to the community for theirs to picture in their minds.

Are you sure you want to be remembered as a stripper by your children if you had any?
    Oh hay "your mother's a sIut haha" or "Hay I just had some cheap fun with your mom last night". You'll bring shame to your family and children for the rest of your life.

What Girls Said 5

• I think women who are known strippers are unfortunately treated differently than women with other professions.

It can be blatant or it can be judging behind the woman's back.

• Yes. Strippers are humans too, but they dont get treated with any respect at all. There was an episode about that on Law and Order not too long ago about that. The girl got raped because she was in the adult entertainment business and she went to her college party not wanting to hook up w anyone but two guy took her in the bathroom and raped her and the judge let them go. Just some food for thought. I dont think you should get into that business but if you do be careful.

• no. they get treated with less respect. but if i were you, i would steer clear of that career path. no money, little respect, won't last forever (who wants to sleep with an old grandma?). any particular reason you even want to be a stripper?

• The honest truth is no. People won't respect you and men and Wemon will both see you as easy. You won't be able to keep a relationship and your job because most men are not okay with 100s if other watching you strip day in and out. The worse part is it will follow you into your future after your done working. Your 16 if you love dancing then there are other jobs avalible however if you just want to take your clothes off as an easy way out I suggest you reevaluate your decisions

• yeah they do.