What's so special about weed?

I don't really understand why everybody loves it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was always anti-pot and alcohol when I was in high school and criticized all my friends who would try it, until I reached college (which is honestly probably a better time to try that stuff). Anyways, when your tolerance to marijuana is low and you first start trying it, I felt like I was tripping. My visuals weren't insanely different, but it's noticeable... music is the number one reason I smoke, and it's not like "Oh, this is very nice and goes with it" It's more like music really comes to life and I notice sounds in songs that I could not initially hear, and now every time I listen to that song I can hear those sounds more clearly. Movies and television shows are more funny or intense (depending what you're watching), and documentaries are much more intriguing. I know it's annoying to listen to your peers constantly talk about it, but I do feel people should give a shot at least once in a lifetime. Like I said, it's probably better to wait after high school until you have a little more maturity and responsibility, I feel like when kids do it at a younger age they fall into bad patterns.

• Someone also mentioned it can "clear your mind", I'm not sure I want to put it that way, but when I'm high I'm much more in the moment with what I'm doing at the current moment than in my usual day to day lifestyle of being distracted by smartphones, computers, and a thousand thoughts racing through my head.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea. It makes you sleepy and hungry. Seems like a money wasting drug.

Also, it makes some people paranoid, even more of a waste.

• It chills you the fuck out, after a bad week at work, its like the best thing god ever created haha

• I simply take a bubble bath and eat some chocolate.. or have sex with my boyfriend. We cope in our own ways.

What Guys Said 9

• I have the same question about alcohol :/

• Yeah, I don't really get that either,

• It's not habit forming, you can't OD on it and it's the cheapest drug there is.

• Yeah, but what's so appealing about it?

• I don't. It's boring and I feel unproductive.

• If you relax and clear your mind you can then be more productive. Allows you to focus.

I wouldn't suggest doing it with weed though. Drugs are bad.

Winners don't do drugs.

• I don't know but I am gonna find out about it tomorrow... I will let you know...😉😊

• Smoke it and find out

• Sorry I can't. I just want to know why people enjoy it so much.

• It's just a wonderful thing. There are 3 affect ts of smoking it, hungry, happy, sleepy

• Meh, I get my high from exercise and martial arts.

When I need to relax, I'm playing video games.

• Nothing. It makes you stupid.

• Tried it 3 times. Didn't do it for me

• It's just been over hyped and it's associated with rebelling in school. It really isn't great but wannabe teenagers will defend it to the death so don't try to rationalize it with them. Go to Seattle or Denver those places seriously smell like really bad body odor now that it's illegal in their states.

What many guys don't know is that the THC will affect your estrogen levels and give guys man tits.

• You get a great nights sleep from it but other than that, it's overrated.

What Girls Said 9

• I have no idea, I've never tried it.

• For some people it provides an escape from everyday life, or from daily pain. For others it's something fun to do socially.

• Nothing, really. It's alright but it's not something I actively seek out. If it finds its way into my life I'll partake but. Eh.

• Try it and find out. It won't kill you. No one ever in the history of the human race has ever died from weed overdose.

• Don't really have the time or place to try it. I was just wondering.

• Ahh well you won't ever really know then. You can't imagine how it feels by someone describing it

• I guess not

• I really don't like it. It makes me anxious, nervous, and I just get unfocused.

• It makes you feel like you're on cloud 9

• i think its the idea that its not allowed, makes it all the more fun. i dont do it though. dont get the hype.

• It's relaxing and it feels good. I only do it rarely but it's fun.

• relaxing lmao