Favorite childhood bedtime stories?

If your parents even ever read you any. Mine didn't. Thanks, guys. You're swell.

(for real you don't have to write or copy/paste the whole story you can just tell me the title if it's a book or something)

0|0
9|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Goodnight Moon! That was my favorite bedtime story as a kid. It's a real classic.

0|0
    0|0
    • Is Goodnight Moon the same as Hello Moon that the female user below mentioned? :o

• Show All
    • :o the mystery continues!

• Right? If they're part of a series then they're probably both good lol

What Guys Said 6

• My siblings and I used to make up scary stories when we move to a new apartment and lie and say its true. It actually scared everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • What are bedtime stories? What are books? Where am I? Who are you? These don't look like my pants.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just the classics, stuff a parent normally reads their child before they go to sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • My mother read me the first two Harry Potter books when I was little.

0|0
    0|0
    • A+ parenting I strongly approve. :D

• Sun Tzu - The Art Of War.

0|0
    0|0
    • Good book.

• You a fan of ancient Chinese military treatise attributed to Sun Tzu, a high-ranking military general, strategist and tactician. Composed of 13 chapters, each of which is devoted to one aspect of warfare?

What Girls Said 9

• My parents didn't read to me either but my kids and I love The Gruffalo, The Stinky Cheese Man book, Rudyard Kiplings Just So Stories.

0|0
    0|0
  • The big bad wolf.

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember my mother reading Cinderella as a bedtime story and I really enjoyed it ^_^
    Cinderella was my favorite bedtime story.

0|0
    0|0
  • A book called Hello Moon. Where a boy follows the moon across the sky as the night goes on. I read it to my son now.

0|1
    0|0
    • Cute that you carried on with reading it to your own child. :)

• The Hobbyas. It's an old English fairytale my mom would read us. It's rather dark and twisted.

0|0
    0|0
  • My parents never read me a bed time story lol, but I wish they did :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what it was called but it had something to do with a dish running away with a spoon 😕

0|0
    0|0
    • That sounds oddly endearing.

• Ok never mind 😂 I found the name of it. It was call Hey Diddle Diddle but it was a nursery rhyme

• I rarely got any
    But one that they told me was the Big bad wolf going after those three pigs

0|0
    0|0
  • The princess and the frog.

0|0
    0|0