Favorite childhood bedtime stories?

If your parents even ever read you any. Mine didn't. Thanks, guys. You're swell.

(for real you don't have to write or copy/paste the whole story you can just tell me the title if it's a book or something)

Most Helpful Guy

• Goodnight Moon! That was my favorite bedtime story as a kid. It's a real classic.

• Is Goodnight Moon the same as Hello Moon that the female user below mentioned? :o

• :o the mystery continues!

• Right? If they're part of a series then they're probably both good lol

What Guys Said 6

• My siblings and I used to make up scary stories when we move to a new apartment and lie and say its true. It actually scared everyone.

• What are bedtime stories? What are books? Where am I? Who are you? These don't look like my pants.

• Just the classics, stuff a parent normally reads their child before they go to sleep.

• My mother read me the first two Harry Potter books when I was little.

• A+ parenting I strongly approve. :D

• Sun Tzu - The Art Of War.

• Good book.

• You a fan of ancient Chinese military treatise attributed to Sun Tzu, a high-ranking military general, strategist and tactician. Composed of 13 chapters, each of which is devoted to one aspect of warfare?

What Girls Said 9

• My parents didn't read to me either but my kids and I love The Gruffalo, The Stinky Cheese Man book, Rudyard Kiplings Just So Stories.

• The big bad wolf.

• I remember my mother reading Cinderella as a bedtime story and I really enjoyed it ^_^
    Cinderella was my favorite bedtime story.

• A book called Hello Moon. Where a boy follows the moon across the sky as the night goes on. I read it to my son now.

• Cute that you carried on with reading it to your own child. :)

• The Hobbyas. It's an old English fairytale my mom would read us. It's rather dark and twisted.

• My parents never read me a bed time story lol, but I wish they did :P

• I don't know what it was called but it had something to do with a dish running away with a spoon 😕

• That sounds oddly endearing.

• Ok never mind 😂 I found the name of it. It was call Hey Diddle Diddle but it was a nursery rhyme

• I rarely got any
    But one that they told me was the Big bad wolf going after those three pigs

• The princess and the frog.