What's your favourite U. S. city?

Whatcha think? I love NYC.

• NYC
  • LA
  • Boston
  • Chicago
  • Houston
  • Philly
  • Seattle

Most Helpful Girl

• I love LA it's home. But honestly every city has something special/unique to it

What Guys Said 16

• I know it's technically a region, but I'll go with Big Sur, California.

cdn.superbwallpapers.com/.../...-20814-400x250.jpg

www.hikinginbigsur.com/hikepix/limekilnmain.jpg

• i am from NY
    but i am infatuated with Seattle! i need to find work there so i can move!

• I hate the people there but San Francisco is beautiful.

• I've only been to Chicago, where I currently live, and I love this city, it's amazing. I wanna travel around the US and visit all the major cities and then compare.

• ... San Diego...

• Eww California >-< but Seattle is a great place! And near me so I might be biased haha Although its not on the list Detroit has some cool stuff. Its kind of sketchy and in a rebuild phase but its beautiful and has a lot of history.

• I don't know. I've been to Boston, NYC, and through Chicago. And since these are big cities, it's not likely that I like them much due to population. It's hard to say.

• Mine of course, except it's not a city more of a small town.

• Madison, Wisconsin #1

• I hate all these cities.

• New Amsterdam lol

• Seattle cuz it rains there. We have the same boring weather every day in san diego - warm and sunny.

• None of them. I love San Diego.

• None of the above. I pick Key West.

• NYC is filthy and smells awful. Add in homelessness, super stuck up and selfish people, relentless crowds and wasted time... eh, you get the picture. NYC fucking sucks.

LA is little better. Something about the people in California is just so off, but particularly LA and San Francisco, where posturing and phoniness is the only authentic thing you can hope to find.

I'd take either Boston or Seattle.

• Yeah, de Blasio is letting the homeless urinate in the streets in NYC now.

• dallas is left out QQ

• Yeah, wanted to include cities like Washington D. C., Dallas, Miami, Phoenix and San Fran, but decided to go with the most popular ones!

• dallas over houston though?

• I haven't been to either, but Houston was more popular than Dallas on the lists that I looked up.

What Girls Said 13

• NYC was fun to visit. But I've only been to this one on the list. I want to visit Boston, Chicago (my sister went, and the museums+great food <3, I wanna go), and I wanna also visit Seattle.

I voted A because I visited. And it was great

• I knew Chicago was gonna be up there 👍

• I'm in the west coast so of your choices Seattle and LA.

But I'd love to feel the energy of NYC one day.

• come visit nyc!!! i will treat you to dinner!

• @PiuBelloAmante

• i often come down on weekends so let me know when you might be coming and i will plan to come down :)

• i have never been to US...

• Chicago bitch! ;)

• Just try not to get shot in the gun control capital of America.

• @galloway875 I know Chicago sounds dangerous, but I live here and I feel safe.

• I was just commenting on how gun control doesn't work at all and only causes more people to be shot because it lets criminals have guns but not law abiding citizens.

• Los Angeles is nice, but maybe it's not so nice when you live there. (I've only just visited it)

• Of your list the only one I was ever to is Chicago. Didn't care much for it. Minneapolis was nice though.

• I have no idea! Waiting for someone to convince me lol

• You strike me as a San Francisco girl. no real reason, i just... feel it lol ;P

• Nah, im in LA, its ok here, you will find good food and coffee here no problem haha. scenery is ok, just depends where you go here

• @toad-1 haha I might have to visit everywhere to figure that out 😅🙈

• Chicago
    //

• Seattle and LA, but would definitely love to visit NYC one day 😊

• I voted Houston ONLY because you neglected to put Austin up there.

• I didn't neglect any city lol, I chose the most popular cities and Austin wasn't in the top ten.

• Well fuck your cities.

• ... That doesn't make any sense lmao. The cities I listed have nothing to do with my preferences... they're the most popular ones on the lists I looked up. I'm sure Austin is great, but to most non-Americans it wouldn't be as popular a destination as the other cities.

• I voted for my birth city.

• Vote H

Cali + NYC equally.
    ie: Both have different types of energy that I really luuuurve :)