Can anyone tell me about vaping?

I want to vape. I've never smoked before, I want to vape just to relief anxiety/ stress.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been vaping for four months using a nicotine - free liquid, I do it for stress also because I have bad anxiety sometimes, so far I have had no side-effects while using it. I can't recommend it because you should do research and decide if you want to do it. But for comparison flu-shots are much more dangerous, and doctors recommend them... Mind you not because of research but because of profits...

What Guys Said 2

• What do you want to know?

• Anything really like from how to make the pen and how fill up a vape pen good flavors etc

• Don't do it. No, nothing is proven bad about it yet, but you have no reason to get into it. Just do other things like exercise, or do sports to relieve you from stress.

What Girls Said 3

• The what? ______________________________

• Why would you want to pick up a habit that is just a waste of money? Exercise to relieve stress instead of using substances.

• If you're going to do it then don't use a liquid which contains nicotine or you will end up hooked.
    Nicotine is highly addictive, believe me I know.

• I have be told that it doesn't have to contain nicotine.

• there's flavors aren't there?

• Yeah there are, but I doubt they would do anything to relax you that breathing exercises wouldn't.