Can anyone tell me about vaping?

I want to vape. I've never smoked before, I want to vape just to relief anxiety/ stress.

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been vaping for four months using a nicotine - free liquid, I do it for stress also because I have bad anxiety sometimes, so far I have had no side-effects while using it. I can't recommend it because you should do research and decide if you want to do it. But for comparison flu-shots are much more dangerous, and doctors recommend them... Mind you not because of research but because of profits...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• What do you want to know?

0|0
    0|0
    • Anything really like from how to make the pen and how fill up a vape pen good flavors etc

• Don't do it. No, nothing is proven bad about it yet, but you have no reason to get into it. Just do other things like exercise, or do sports to relieve you from stress.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• The what? ______________________________

0|0
    1|0
  • Why would you want to pick up a habit that is just a waste of money? Exercise to relieve stress instead of using substances.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're going to do it then don't use a liquid which contains nicotine or you will end up hooked.
    Nicotine is highly addictive, believe me I know.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have be told that it doesn't have to contain nicotine.

• Show All
    • there's flavors aren't there?

• Yeah there are, but I doubt they would do anything to relax you that breathing exercises wouldn't.