Do Christian girls hate smart guys or science guys?

Question is self explanatory. Do Christian girls hate a guy who is smart or into science?

• Yes, smart guys are evil and science is eviler
  • Yes, but only because smartness turns me off.
  • No, I like me some sexy smart guys!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• No...
    I think only crazy blind 'Christian' people hate science.

• I'm a smart girl and consider myself Christian. I also happen to love science as well and know a lot of Christians studying science at my uni. So the answer is definitely no. I love smart guys and wouldn't date a less smart person.

What Guys Said 2

• You know what. .. The question itself is stupid.

Its like asking someone "does your mother know you're stupid?"

If you answer yes. Then she knows you're stupid. If you answer no. You're stupid but she doesn't know. If you answer I don't know it means you're too dumb to understand the question.

Considering modern science arose out of Christianity. I doubt it and if you're positing new atheism as an alternative, that's probably you're worse place to go for an intellectual

• Modern science didn't arise out of Christianity, I don't know where you could have gotten that idea. The 1,000 years of scientific darkness called the Dark Ages was caused by Christianity. As for the rest of your grammar and syntax I can't really interpret that.

• Lol I am going to approach this scientifically... the butthurt is strong here

• @OrdinaryGentleman i drive a dodge stratus.

• Why are you generalizing? That doesn't exactly sound like something a smart guy would do...