Girls, yes or no?

Lets say if a guy from a different country of height 5 feet and 7 inches comes to your country for internship in your college and tries to ask you out and tries to develop a relationship with you, would you accept him and would you truley try to be in a relationship with this person. He is there in your country for 3 months and it might be possible that if he falls for you he might try to settle in your country and try to get a job in your country (MIGHT).
What is your answer please explain.

lets say if he do decides to settle there but it would take a year or maybe two years to do so then what would you do? and in that time he might have to stay in his country.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• People from other countries usually have my interest, but would I want to be in a relationship with him, well that really depends on whether I would like him doesn't it.
    But I wouldn't let the fact that he is only there for 3 months stop me, if it would feel right.

What Girls Said 10

• Well I'm 5'7. I prefer a guy to be taller than me in all honesty but I'm pretty sure if he had a great personality and other qualities I like that I could go for him and give it a try. However the distance would be a deal breaker if he isn't going to settle here. I honestly am not a big fan of long distance relationships.

• the height indication bothers me a bit. what does this have to do with anything?
    In regards to the relationship that MIGHT get serious, well I would maybe date but not get too invested in it because he will be leaving soon anyway. 3 months is not enough time to build a stable relationship for a person to be moving to another country permanently (IMO)
    And I would not wait for someone I hardly know for a year or two. I doubt that my love will be this strong after only 3 months...

• I wouldn't. How can you see someone's true colors in only 3 months, assuming you start talking to then right away. I'd just keep in touch as friends

• i would probably date a guy shorter than me but i don't think 3 months is long enough to build a relationship strong enough where we could be apart for a year or two

• im 5'6 and i've always loved tall guys so it would be a no. i wouldn't date him because he wouldn't fit in with my culture. i want someone whos from the same culture/ethnicity as me and someones whos taller.

• The word "might" ruined it for serious relationship.

• I'd try and see where it goes.

• Wait what?

You sound creepy :/

• just another last name

• You sound creepy. No.