Girls, what if?

suppose a guy from another country comes to your college for internship for 3 to 4 months and in this time falls in love with you and asks you to marry him. what would you do?

lets say if he marries you he will try to stay in your country and try to settle there?
(He is not doing this for your country's citizenship)

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Wtf is this question.
    I'm sorry but like wtf you're just asking us if we would marry some random ass guy who came you're giving no specifics personality wise.
    If he's super nice, humorous, loyal, adventurous-OK.
    If he's a douche-NO.
    It doesn't matter if he's foreign.

What Girls Said 10

• No, I wouldn't marry someone I'd only known for 3 or 4 months.

• say no. the only reason he is asking is because he is leaving and that isn't a good enough reason to get married.

• I'd say no as that's way too soon. Besides, it wouldn't be allowed to happen that soon in my country as they can't be sure that he's not using me to get citizenship.

• Uh no, obviously. That's too fast, three months isn't enough to truly know and be comfortable with someone. Maybe ldr is possible, but marriage? No way.

• I would say No I don't even know the guy that well. I didn't marry my boyfriend until 3 years. We been married for 8 now. All together 11 years but 3 or 4 months is way to fast.

• marry? that soon... umm.. nope. i would try long distance relationship

• I'd be kind of skeptical of him because he could just want a visa.

• I felt sort of the same way I would say okay

• if i love him sure

• Nahhhh, next thing you know I'm the star of a life time movie