Do you think fat and chubby and out of shape women are very insecure and jealous?

As an attractive black woman who wears a size 4 in jeans I get a lot of attention in real life and online from men but I also have a fair amount of females that are jealous of me lol why are less attractive women jealous of women whose more confident and attractive? I've noticed most of my haters aren't black and some are younger than me lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Many are, but not all. That's why you see stuff like turning the word curvy into a synonym of fat, when it was never the same thing, and you see stuff like "Real men like curves" and a pic of a fat woman, shaming all women that aren't fat, and shaming men who don't like fat woman. You never see a picture that says "Real men like skinny women", and if you laugh at a skinny person (not just women) it's totally ok, but try laughing at a fat person and see the negative reactions you get.
    Many fat people (again, not just women) are insecure and jealous, it doesn't apply to all, but it applies to a big amount of them.
    It's sad they'd rather use their energy with negativity instead of losing some f*cking weight -_-

What Guys Said 6

• Is this a question or a conceited brag post?

From the question and first sentence alone, I can see your a gloatful fatshamer...

• This isn't the first time I run into this ones questions. Always the same thing.

Must be a very nasty person in real life.

• Because it's easier to "skinny shame" and "fat acceptance" than it is to accept you're a fat fuck that is not attractive because both men and women are biologically inclined to find overweight off-putting, and to get out of the chair and get some excercise!

As for less beautiful women; yes they're yealous, but can you blame them?

• possibly. I would say that most fat or chubby women become comfortable in their discomfort. They more along the lines accept their discomfort and stay the way they are. And its not easy losing weight for some people, but it gets crazy when someone overweight is justifying their eating disorder...

• Prob so

,,,

• Not more than any other women... there are a lot of confident chubby girls out there!

• Because women naturally are in competition with each other so the hate and jealousy swells and when a woman is not appealing it plays mind games with them

What Girls Said 13

• Why would a fat, unattractive woman be jealous of an attractive and confident woman?

I don't know, but it certainly isn't for your intelligence is it!

I'm fat and unattractive and I couldn't give a fuck about women like you. I just get on with my life.

Are they jealous or are you just a twat who thinks she's awesome and they just don't like you? It's often the case that the 'hot' woman who thinks everyone hates them for their looks, is actually a monumental asshole and that's why people don't like her. She will blame it on jealousy to make herself feel better.

• You may be good looking and skinny, but that doesn't make you a good person. I don't know you so maybe you are but shaming anyone, no matter if the are ugly or pretty is not right. Everyone does it. I do it. You do it. Doesn't make it right. If women are jealous of you then let them be. I am confident in myself. I am beautiful. I am not a size 4 but that doesn't stop me from loving myself. Nor does it stop me from seeing beauty in others, even the ones you call ugly.

• You're 30 years old and boasting about your jean size and how "attractive" you are, talking about people being jealous of you. Because you get attention from men online. (That's such an impressive feat, like, wow, you're so amazing. My god.)

Because that doesn't scream underlying emotional insecurity or anything.

• Maybe if you're still running into situations where you feel others are "jealous" of you at 30 years old, it's time to trade into a better group of friends if you can...

• No. You've got under my skin with your better than thou attitude and bragging.

Bully for you.

• Women of any and all sizes can be insecure. It's not just chubby or fat women. And I don't know why people assume that just because a woman is bigger that she automatically has issues and insecurities. But I don't have issues with smaller women. I do have issues with women who think they're better than others. And based off this question and what you wrote, it seems like you're one of them.

• Maybe they don't like you because you're the type of girl who thinks she's all that and calls everyone who doesn't like her "haters". lol

• Race doesn't matter when it comes to jealousy and this sounds like humble bragging

Much too obvious. 😐

• Nope, disagree
    Some fat and chubby women are very secure and not jealous at all, more proud of themselves
    Same goes for the more slim women.

I'd just be jealous of you if you won the lottery or something, even though I don't participate in those things

• Some are, some aren't. Simple as.

• some of them can be. Like any other women. One of my ex guy friends (travis) girlfriends is really tall and I would say she weighs approx. 200-250bs. she's really jelous and insecure about herself and ruined mine and travis' friendship.

• I think you're very self-absorbed hahaha