IPhone VS Samsung?

Most Helpful Girl

• Always the iPhone!

Most Helpful Guy

• Samsung, was better until the GS6 when they killed it. The problem with iPhones is that if something goes wrong your only option is to hook it up to iTunes and hope, androids you can pull the battery, do a hard reset, etc. I have an S5 and one of my jobs is selling cellphones.

• Sounds good, but Samsung slow as fu@k,, and this killing me

• Slow? The GS6 has an octicore processor. But it may also be your provider.

• Not even an octacore can save you from the horror that is Samsung Touchwiz.

What Girls Said 6

• Samsung. iPhones are overrated in my opinion.

• iphones are a bit overrated... so samsung... although i like iphones too.. i like them both.. fuck it. i cannot choose..

• Iphone since I have one

• I've been happy with my samsung

• HTC! But if I have to choose one I would choose Samsung. I don't like Ihones at all!

• Me personally, I find samsung phones to be a lot more user friendly and the interface doesn't have as many problems in my opinion. I recently traded in my iphone 6 for a galaxy S6 and I have to say it's a lot nicer, and since I text and send emails a lot I like how there are several keyboard options. Lmao I sound like some kind of sales rep hahah but honestly I'd choose samsung.

• Hahaha ok I understand, I'm gonna by Samsung s6 😂😂😂 ,, but iPhone is better 😝

• Yeah glad this question popped up, im about to join the s6 club...

What Guys Said 11

• Down with iPhones! Samsung Galaxy series for life!

Although I do miss the simplicity of flip-phones...

• Neither. LG is the best. Android.

Samsung is horrid. But I also dislike iPhones.

• Come on man ,, LG ? I think LG it's good company for Fridge and something's like this ,, not PHONES

• That's just because you've never seen an LG Nexus 5 or an LG G3s

• Or maybe just get a One Plus One

• iPhone I rather buy a phone that doesn't lag on pictures or music...

• Always Samsung if you don't like to pay more for less.

• That is ironic.

• Because Samsung is overpriced garbage, unless you actually mod it to remove everything that's Samsung software on it. But if you want a phone that works from the start, then get an LG. As I posted in my opinion above/below depending on where it is.

• well i´ve chosen the s6 this time around because it was out before the lg and my contract ran out and i had to make a new one.

the lg and the s6 aren´t so far apart in price and you can´t tell me samsung is "garbage"... it´s at least as good (depending on what part you compare) as the lg g4.

now that ge g4 is out probably had taken the g4 over the s6 simply because of the accu.

the software isn´t that bad anymore in my opinion. just put a google now launcher on it and you won´t even recognize the difference.

it´s just personal taste but then again this question wasn´t about our discussion but about "iphone or samsung"... samsung s6 is way better than the iphone 6 and at least comparable to the lg g4.

• iPhone! :)

• Samsung...

• People have different interests... Generally people who want to "seem" different prefer iphone... Moreover; they pay more for less features and material equips. This is my opinion;but i never pay a machine more than it deserves ;)

• iPhone is class... Samsung is a trend

• samsung all the way :)

• I think Iphones are of higher quality.

• Samsung all the way, cuz camera

• Actually iPhone's camera it's better ,, that's what I see

• That's right ,, actually ( Z2 ) have a best one 👍

• Megapixel doesn't save it from the terrible color balance. Samsung's old phone Z560 was good. The cameras in their Android phones suck as far as I've seen. Or maybe that's just my GT-N7000.