Guys, 18+, would you tell a girl to get a boob job after she stopped breastfeeding her child?

I had a baby and breastfed her. Things didn't work out with her dad because he is a drunk and I don't want that around her. Anyway, I'm trying to get back in the dating scene but I feel very insecure about my boobs. They're not perky as they used to be since I breastfed my daughter. Friends have told me guys my age (I'm 28) don't like that and that I should consider a boob job. Is this true? Feel free to go anonymous, just be respectfully honest

• Yes, get a boob job
    3% (2)
  • No, it doesn't matter
    77% (48)
  • It depends, maybe
    15% (9)
  • See results
    5% (3)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

30

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be yourself. As a man who prefers enhanced breasts to natural breasts I would say leave them as they are because you're trying to attract to man who loves you for you and not for the size and shape of your breasts. He might not care. If you meet this man who loves you regardless and you're still unhappy with your breasts then get them done. The surgery should be for you and not for him.

What Guys Said 29

• I can only speak as a 17, nearly 18, guy. I would always prefer natural boobs no matter what they look like. Boob jobs just for size or shape reasons are simply not necessary. I believe, and always will, that cosmetic surgery is never really a requirement for finding and keeping a guy.

• Nah, natural is almost always better. If a guy is rejecting you because your boobs aren't perky, you don't want to be in a relationship with him.

• Your friends are idiots.
    I (and every friend I've ever discussed it with) would prefer saggy (or even very small) natural breasts over fake things any day of the week.

• A woman's body can attract a guy, but once a "good" guy likes a gal, her body is not that important. Saggy happens. And the picture you provided as similar to yours is of boobs that are not bad at all. Most of us guys would be very happy with a woman that has your boobs. And we would make sure you knew it and enjoyed the "fruits of our our enjoyment of your boobs.

• Well my ex had saggy boobs like REALLY saggy and small AND she had really bad streech marks and I was still with her and I didn't mind.

Please note that I'm an extremely shallow person (look at my questions & answers) so I bet that none shallow guys wouldn't care

• no i would not coz if you get a nother child after your breasts have been surgically enlarged with silicone or saline implants, your nipples may be more or less sensitive than normal.

Once you've delivered a baby and your milk has come in, you may have exaggerated breast engorgement. You may also experience mastitis, with pain, fever, and chills that are more intense than usual.

• How do you know so much about boobs? lol :D

• I most definitely would not... You've got to be a special kind of shallow if you'd want your wife to do that.

• I wouldn't seriously date a women with kids anyways.

• Allow me to give you anecdotal evidence.

I dated a woman awhile ago with 36 DD boobs. She was 5' 3" and probably 125lbs; She had naturally large breasts, and I had a lot of fun playing with them. I then dated a gorgeous woman who had what I would describe as a boy body, and I had a lot of fun making her tense and moan. I'm currently liking this one chick who is possibly a b cup, and I can't wait to have fun with her. I'm a butt guy and she has a large butt.

Moral: Pretty face > Body in most cases with men. Boobs, ass, other niche things are all important when looking for a ONS, not for a partner you show off. There's an average/ugly-average looking girl I want to fuck currently with large hoo-hoos, but I'd NEVER show her off to my friends.

• Lol I have wide hips that give the illusion of a big ass. Does that count? Lol 😂

• Well you're not trying to attract me, so it doesn't matter. If your face is pretty then that's typically all that matters when the guy isn't looking for a ONS.

• Were those friends girls or guys? (I'm assuming it's girls). Girls always feel insecure about their bodies, so, no wonder they say that. However, most guys prefer natural-looking girls, (smaller) natural boobs and not (bigger) water-filled balloons. Now, these days, boob jobs involve placing artificial silicone or saline implants, and not growing natural fat or flesh under the boobs. So, it just looks weird, air-pumped, stiff, and with an awkward bulge (convexity) towards the upper side (natural boobs are tear-drop shaped and are soft, and look like a part of your body rather than something artificially attached on your chest). The only boob job that would look natural (if you really want it) would be some lifting up/ anti-sagging without adding any artificial implants (I'm assuming, by "not perky" you mean they are sagging down).

• My boobs are saggy. They're like the ones on the left :'(
      http://www.ideallook.com/images/bs_lif/lif1_fr.jpg

• OK, I see. But a few suggestions: For the "first impression" while dating, try out a "bullet bra" or something similar which makes your breasts look perky and incredibly sexy. Now, once you get your guy down to having sex, politely ask him (or offer him in a sexy way) to massage your breasts -- probably, that would help to lift them and firm them naturally. Every guy loves playing with boobs and so, would "help you out" happily. Constant sucking might also enlarge them by stimulating (so, no need of implants). In whatever case, most guys don't hate even the saggy breasts (even if they prefer a perkier one), so, be confident and happy. If you behave like confident, mature and straightforward wanting sex, I think that itself would be a turn on (I'm not lying -- you probably know that there are many young guys who prefer an an older woman to a young girl (though older women have saggy breasts and are physically less attractive) -- that's probably for the same reason)

• You can probably try something like these: cosmeticsurgerybase.com/.../...tips-naturally.html If none of these works, then I think, you can just go for a lift-up surgery to correct the sagginess (that might look natural enough and won't feel like fake boobs). I would strongly suggest not to use any implants because that spoils the shape and makes them stiff.

• Sure, any time I felt an overwhelming desire to have a knee thrust into my crotch...

• I would never tell any woman to get a boob job unless there was some sort of health issue going on.

I know a couple of girls that did it. Most of them did it because they wanted to and they are happy with it. But two of them did it to please their men and now that those relationships are over they are now unhappy. Truth is that guys will like your breast regardless.

Whether you do it or not make sure the choice is yours and yours alone and not because someone would like you to do that.

• Lol I wear push up bras. It's like false advertisement Lol Flop! Lol

Plus it would be nice to be bra-less

• i dont like implants more of a fan of natural tits weather big or small

• I've seen young girls with saggy boobs and milfs with full boobs.

• Natural boobs are better, don't change yourself for anyone.

• Most women's ideas of men's ideas about boobs are just plain wrong. I take it the friends referred to above are female.

• I don't think I would EVER tell a woman to get a boobjob...

• No... why would anyone say that?

• Because my friends told me my breasts have changed a lot postpartum :(

• Because they're confirming my suspicions. I think most guys try to be nice and say they wouldn't care. But as soon as they see a woman with fake boobs (like jennifer aniston or scarlett johansson then they throw the 'we don't like fake boobs' argument out the window

• Fake boobs might give a sexier "fuller" outward appearance (cleavage) like you said, but look very stiff, artificially shaped and boring when seen and felt naked. So, it's not always being "nice" to you. Anyway, we don't see these celebrity boobs naked, nor do we touch them right?

• "would you tell a girl to get a boob job"

Those words would never come out of my mouth, ever.

• i hate when women make unnatural changes to their body leave your breasts as they are

• Boob jobs are not attractive.

• Please don't do it. Fake boobs look awful, natural are by far better.

• can i see a pic? i'd be able to judge better.

• No, it's not true. Your boobs have nothing to do with your dating prospects. If anything, it has more to do with guys not wanting to be your baby's stepfather. Of course, not all guys are like this. But some are. I'm one of them. I'd prefer to father my own kids, not someone else's kids. I know you are the other half, but there's still that half (the deadbeat douche) that you had this child with. He needs to get his act together and father his own kid. That's HIS responsibility - NOT mine.

• Agreed but I'm not looking for a dad. I'm looking for a guy I can be with. He shouldn't father my kid but I do ask he gives my kid respect

• I can give your kid respect. But I'm sorry. I still wouldn't date you. I hope you find happiness.

• Me too.

• dont get fake tits, it looks ridiculous and we all joke about women who do it

• Really? Most guys watch porn and live the fake tits

• Breasts, whether big or small, perky or saggy are all beautiful. If a guy doesn't lie your breasts he isn't right for you.

• Although I'm not just 18 yet, I wouldn't mind at all. You are a mother after all, its completely natural for your looks to change. I personally prefer a woman to be herself, natural. I would change myself if I were you.
    Be happy with who you are I say!

• I don't think it matters, and I'm pretty sure I'd prefer your natural breasts, even if saggy over fake ones. Anyway there's no way I'd tell a girl to get a boob job.

Here's my take on boob jobs: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a9125-i-just-had-an-sns-with-a-girl-who-s-ruined-her-perfectly-lovely

• I would never encourage a girl to get breast implants.