Girls, can you make good food?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am really good at cooking. I make yellow rice or white. I cook baked chicken in the over fried everything. I make Spanish food. I make healthy foods too spinach. I make the best Chicken Alfredo. I also make stuff shells and lasagna with cream cheese. Its really really good. I make so much different dishes. My new thing is baking I make this Spanish cake called Tres Leaches which means 3 milks everyone loves it especially Americans. I make cheesecakes strawberries and coconut cheesecake and cherry and Oreo cheesecake. I have been even selling them now for a few months. I just started to make limbers that is icy. I make cherry ones and grape ones and coconut flavor. I can make a lot of different things and I love it. I love to cook

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 25

• Eh, I'm decent. I make a homemade spaghetti sauce that is perfection, but otherwise I'm pretty basic when it comes to cooking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty bad at cooking unless I follow a recipe. Even then I don't do that well with cooking. I'm way better at baking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.
    I like my own cooking and so do my guests.

0|0
    0|0
  • So I've been told, yes. I usually am the one cooking when cooking is to be had. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I live on my own, so I have to. I love to cook baked pasta, that's my fave and specialty dish 😊 I love to cook and explore new recipes every now and then. I also love to eat haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Ehh I don't know I've almost burnt my house down. But I can bake really well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Last time I checked

0|1
    0|0
  • I make an awesome carrot cake. Carrots are awesome.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh my carrot cakes are my faves 😍 mind to share the recipe? 😊 all those that I've followed turned out to be a failure 😔

• Yes I can! I can cook

0|0
    0|0
  • well I've studied cooking at school and college and i make food a lot so id say i make good food and my boyfriend will back me up on that

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I can. Can you fix cars?

1|0
    0|0
  • yes i love cooking. and eating

0|0
    0|0
  • Spicy food n curry (Thai n south African) ...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!! I love to cook and bake and everyone always compliments me on it. I've even gotten mini catering gigs.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I love cooking. I do a good apple pie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup my mum tought me how to cook from the age of 8 I love to cook eating is my fav part of the day lol

0|0
    0|0
  • yas..! i love cooking!! <3 cooking over 2 years.. ik im too young lol!

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I can.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an ok cook.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can you equal rights an all ✋🏼

0|0
    0|0
  • I love to cook, and I'm pretty good at it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know im young but I know how to cook!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i can🙋

0|0
    0|0
  • I blew up my kitchen once trying to make roast beef, so what do you think?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I enjoy cooking personally. I'm teaching my boyfriend how to cook to 😂😆

0|0
    0|0