What drives you crazy?

Flies- hate those little evil creatures to death!!!
Waiting- I'm a very impatient person so waiting drives me nuts!!

0|0
11|14

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• What drives me mad and what do I do about it:-
    (1) Negativity - My answer
    cdn4.list25.com/.../Slide2528.jpg
    (2) Cruelty - My answer
    andrealouise.files.wordpress.com/.../...o1_500.png
    (3) Judgement - My answer
    ajhattingh.files.wordpress.com/.../unnamed-10.jpeg
    (4) Bullying - My answer
    40.media.tumblr.com/.../...ijBPSY1sykh6vo1_400.jpg
    Finally my turning my back on those 4 I get to this place
    media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...a771e229f77b.jpg

5|1
    0|0
  • Rude people
    Sexist men and women.
    Racist people
    People that ignore you when you clearly talk to them.
    People that can't leave their phones alone when talking with you.
    People that litter, that includes cigarette butts which are one of the worst things you can litter.
    People that think the world revolves around them.

3|0
    0|0
  • When people on GAG block you after you disagree with them.

3|1
    0|0
  • Really really stupid people
    Customers who are handymen who thinks they know my products better than I do. (Yes, sometimes they do know things that I don't know but in most cases no.)
    Home owners who have incompetent handymen that blames my product when it's the fault of the handyman they hire.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not having inspiration to answer such an excellent question :-(
    Aha... driving... those guys in their sports cars overtaking other cars in a slaloming movement, and trying to eat your bumper with his radiator if you don't move!
    I usually slow down in such cases, with a neutral expression on my face 8)

1|0
    0|0
    • haha aww! thanks for answering it though!! and I'm one of those "guys" aahaha I love speed that's all I'm going to say ahah

• Hahaha... in Belgium we say you have "a heavy foot"... I mean the right one, which handles the accelerator 8)
      Or we call them "Speedy Gonzales"... I suppose he was a character from a book or movie but I'm not certain :-)
      So your favourite place to be would be on "an oval"? With some horsepower in your back?

• People who walk slowly
    Selfie whores / People who use the "How do I look?" topic who CLEARLY do not need to.

>:( >:( >:(

2|0
    1|0
  • Person at an intersection, leaving a minuet after the light turns green.
    Creepy duds sending nude pics to everyone.
    Flies
    Something major is about to happen on a favorite TV show than it goes to commercial or it's over till next episode.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol right now just about everything.

1|0
    0|0
  • People imposing their beliefs onto me.
    People thinking their authority means anything to me.
    People who act superior and hide behind the law.

1|0
    0|0
    • I hate the first one so much!! I go all crazy on them lol

• Beautiful girls living on the other side of the planet

1|1
    0|0
  • Umm... people who don't use their blinkers.
    People who tell you their entire like story in like two minutes cuz they speak at the speed of light. I'm like "whoa... dude..."

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate it when I run out of juice.

1|1
    0|0
    • that happens to me but with tea ahha

• I keep some loose tea leaves in the kitchen, that way if I run out both black and green teabags I've got a back up plan. lol

• Nothing drives me crazy because i am just crazy lol

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Bugs!- Always annoying. Especially those pesky stinging bee's, wasps, fire ants, and horse flies. Mosquitos that buzz around my ear... gross!
    Siblings- My 10 (almost 11) sister has a tendency to ANNOY the shit out of me. Every... day. -___-
    Parents that don't let you sleep in- I'm a TEENAGER for god's sake! I stay up late, live on my laptop, & I can be loud at times.
    Cleaning up after other people (s) mess- THIS ESPECIALLY ANNOYS ME THE MOST!!!
    People who don't know how to drive- You don't deserve a license.. GET OFF YOUR PHONE!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • People speaking to me from other rooms! I hate hate hate it. Am I your dog? Is your time more valuable than mine? Just get off your butt and come to me!

2|0
    0|0
  • I hate to wait too.. I'm very impatient so waiting for people drives me crazy
    When people aren't straightforward and are talking in circles.. That drives me crazy too
    People who brag too much or people who lie..
    Oh and the sun is my enemy! I hate the sun, drives me crazy..

1|0
    0|0
  • my hate are wasps i am very elergic if i get stung by a wasp so much i have to inject myself with an Epi pen with in 10 minutes if i dont i will suffer and go into an epalectic shock

1|0
    0|0
  • Bad inattentive drivers make me crazy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Talking too much and smacking while eating.

1|0
    0|0
  • Flies and mosquitoes. :3

1|0
    0|0
  • people who don't respond right away to my texts *screams from just thinking of them*

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like bees those drive me crazy when they fly around real fast and buzz near your ear

1|0
    0|0
  • Neighbours that party late on a weekday 😡

0|0
    0|0
    • He @chocolateismylover where have you been hiding? Busy? I agree with you on the partying.

• People with no manners.
    Who don't know how to say "Thank you" or answer you back when you greet them

1|0
    0|0