Why is it when women are in sweat pants they get more attention than when they are dressed up?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say, it's probably because guys like tight clothes which follow the shape of a girls' body.
    By the way: I've been following you for a while and noticed you never comment on any opinion. Did you know the text balloon icon bottom right of an opinion allows you to write a comment if you like to?

Most Helpful Girl

• i never do.

What Guys Said 10

• Because sweat pants cling to the body defining the contours. Yes I'd find a girl in sweat pants a lot more attractive anyday :D

• Because it shows the curves of her body better

• A girl who dresses up will catch my eye a lot faster than a girl in sweatpants.
    Guys go crazy when they they see the booty lol

• if she's cute I don't care that much what she's wearing..

also a lot of dancers wear sweatpants, and that's a turn on for me as a dancer ;)

• Because they look easy so horn-dogs go after them. Just so you know those guys paying you attention are like the dregs of society. The men with money and power and morals won't look twice at you if you're wearing sweat pants.

• I don't know what you're talking about! A girl in a pretty dress is like the best thing ever!

• Because we're a bunch of weirdos...

• they dont? some girls look nicein them though.

• The tighter the pants on, the more their figure will stand out.

• It's nice to see a female who isn't faked from head to toe.

What Girls Said 4

• I know my hubby gives me more attention in my sweat pants because he likes how good my butt looks

• I look at them because it makes me wonder why they left the house in them.

• Maybe it's because they look more cosy and/or look more approachable, and that's what attracts some guys?

• I wouldn't know. I get no attention either way.