Guys, your opinion on girls that do martial arts?

E. g. kickboxing? Is it a turn off for you?

Assuming she's just a regular girl, not manly-looking or overly aggressive and such.

21

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• I think it's great though I was with a girl once and we did muay thai together. Problem wasn't her it was the other guys in the gym with her, none of them wanted to go near her in case they got accused of something, luckily she always sparred with me. Though I think these days guys are either going to be too touchy with your girlfriend or she's going to find it really hard to find a sparring partner unless it's a girls class.

• I think that would be really cool

• I like people who enjoy the same things I do. ^.^

• I did tae-kwon-do for 2 years and kickboxing for a year, it's actually kind of a turn on for me when girls do stuff like that, providing they are still girly and not built or act like a guy.

• A turn off?

It is a HUGE turn on, because you can fight, you're a tough girl who can take a hit! (not that I'll hit you or something if we were in a relationship)
    But a girl who does sports is a plus for me... Martial arts? a HUGE plus

• I think it's pretty cool, for me its definitely not a turn off but something we can bond over because I do kung Fu and hope to start jeet kune do.

• Such a turn on!!

• Not my type. People who do martial arts aren't my kind of people.

• Very attractive

• I think it's impressive

• Turn on, definitely.

• I don't mind that they do martial arts per say, but the girls I've met that are into martial arts tend to have personality traits that I find to be off-putting.

• Like being aggressive?

• Not at all. There is something attractive about a girl be capable of defending herself.

• turn on
    mine does yoga - supple has its advantages :)

• I love it that would mean we could train together

• Actualy it is a turn on for me. I find it very sexy and the bonus is she is very flexible.

• Turn off. Men protect, no need for women to act like a man.

• That would be funny we would fight with her of i had a girlfriend who know martial arts:D but i won't be able to have one i wish i wasn't ugly

• I feel like that's kind of a turn on. I like girls with athletic body types.

• If she's hot then yeah, if she's not then no.

Also it could make her become more manly which is unattractive.