I'm scared, what do do?

I uploaded my picture here, it was a side view picture! I got a message and the guy said he's from a modeling agency and he he complemented on my looks then he asked me whether im interested in modeling and I said no. So he asked me if its ok if he edits my picture for test modeling? Wtf? I said no and told him Im not interested and removed my profile picture.. i already gave a alit of filter and you know it was a side view picture... will i be ok? He'll not do anything scary right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Block him, report his post to the admins and forget about it. The guy probably lives in China so stop freaking out about it and look on the bright side - If you find your picture online and he's making money from it without your permission you can sue his ass.

I'm a photographer by the way.

PS - An avatar picture of you online is o. k (preferably just a face pic) but never upload pictures of yourself ANYWHERE online and make sure the automatic upload feature of your phone is turned off, whether it's IOS or Android. Also make sure if you use dropbox 'instant upload' is turned off. I don't even use Facebook these days but if you insist on using it then spend an evening getting to know the privacy settings well.

• Thanks.. you're awesome :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• I don't understand this term filter. What does it mean?

I wouldn't worry about your pic. Nothing bad will happen.

Wise girl for telling him to sod off!! You did the right thing for sure!!

• I agree with @BelfastBoy. But I will add one thing. Do not trust the likes of Snapchat, Instagram and KIK for anything other than innocent pics, preferably NOT of you!

No modelling agency is likely to approach you like that, neither would a professional photographer.

• I actually put those little black dots you can buy off Amazon over my phone, tablet and laptop cameras - I never use them anyway and they're cheap and easily replaced.

• Good point about the little black dots. Got similar for the front facing cam on my tablet. Only downside is the eye detection doesn't work, so the screen kees going off. Small price to pay, though. I shutdown everything that isn't really necessary. GPS off for a start!!

• Yeah there is some assholes out there.
    He could either be a full on creep, or he's just trying to use you to make himself a quick buck and rip you off because he would assume you are young and easily manipulated.

• Block and report him and you should be fine.

• John Travolta is going to steal your face.

What Girls Said 2

• Just ignore that guy
    Thanks for the warning by the way! Another reason to upload simple images such as this one!

• Yeah, he's probably lying. He sounds creepy. Just block and report. I'm sure you'll be okay.