Guys, do you mistreat pretty girls?

I believe that some guys are rude towards pretty girls because they automatically think that "pretty= snob/bitch" which is not true. I've talked with a few guys, who don't even know a girl, and they will be like" oh that bitch, oh she's just a spoiled little thing" when in reality they haven't talked to her. Is that like a fence or something, so that they don't get first mistreated by a pretty girl? Because pretty or not some girls (as well as guys) are rude. But that doesn't mean all of the pretty girls/guys are rude and spoiled. But why do guys think like that?

PS: I'm not saying all guys do this!!! Or that no girl does this towards guys!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• No, I've found pretty girls tend to be very sweet. I can see they tend to have more of a guard up, but that makes sense with the amount of attention they often get.

• ever hear the expression "all the good ones go for jerks"? Well, i think some guys take it seriously and try to act like jerks to the 'good ones.'

personally, I don't "treat" them at all, because I don't know any girls.

• A few might but I hope as they get older they might mature

• There's a lot more to it than just prettiness for a guy to develop that attitude. It could be how she carries herself like her shit doesn't stink. It could be her nonverbal cues and facial expressions that give off the vibe that she IS in fact a snob. Prettiness alone never warrants that response.

• I don't even think so , a pretty girl is like a Passenger who shows his hand to stop one taxi ,4taxies stopped to pick that passenger automatically. here boys act like taxy ;)

• to be honest I think it's reverse, guys with right mind treat pretty women better. However when some insecure loser gets rejected by a pretty girl he turns bitter.

• I actually think pretty girls are easier to get on with. They tend not to have the same lack of self confidence other girls do, nor the same insecurity about their looks but as with all things it depends entirely on the girl.

• No, guys are rude towards pretty girls because on average, guys find that being a little mean is better than being nice.

Who wants to be a nice guy?

If you're a bit of a jerk, girls are more likely to be attracted to you. Just life.

• I treat people like they treat me

• i have a base level of respect for all people. i don't treat pretty women any worse than others

• I they seem unattainable, it bugs me.

• Every new person gets the benefit of the doubt until they prove otherwise.

• No never mistreat any girl

• I mistreat no one. whether boy or girl

• No they mistreat me.

• shoot first, ask questions later.

• I don't mistreat them, I do WORSE: I ignore them.

• Well, "pretty" is PRETTY subjective... but if I see what most deem an attractive girl and she has an appearance like she thinks she's the shit and all guys should just worship her, than yeah, I probably don't have a good feeling of her. Why? Because that's been my experience with girls like that when I've sat in the same classrooms as them in my rich, affluent high school, they're generally almost always shitbags.

• what a stereotype! You know that a girl might not be like that, even if she looks like that... Right?

• Come on man, this is like saying muscle freak tatted guys who wear ed hardy clothes are "Usually okay", the truth is you can spot dumb/shitty people from experiencing them over and over in life. The reason we make generalizations is because they usually produce the same results over and over. It's a little more than just being "pretty", I can spot pretty girls that are good people generally based on their attire and body language. It just happens to be the "pretty" girls usually fall under the shitty category.

• I dont have any relationship with pretty girls because of i am ugly as soon as i realize that there is a pretty girl in somewhere i change my way i am really unattractive with my tall, slim body , and bad skin

• No, they mistreat ME!!!

What Girls Said 1

• I'm conventionally attractive, and I've had guys give me dirty looks. Most of them didn't even know me, they were cashiers, for example, and I wasn't rude to them or anything. I guess some guys (a minority, of course) just assume that all pretty girls are stuck up bitches, or maybe they were hurt by girls in the past and are being bitter.

• Exactly!!! like they don't even know a person and straight up look them like" Oh hell no, I'm not going to be your slave, bitch" Like relax!!!

• I think this is a classic case of women over thinking things.

• Some guys may just have a bad day, I get that, but when you treat a customer before me normally, and then, when I come up to the register (and don't do anything stupid or annoying), you get an "ugh, when will she leave" look on your face and avoid looking at me, I'm going to assume you don't like me for some reason.