Japanese VS Chinese?

Which cuisine do you prefer? :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Japanese all the way. There is one place near my university which is basically high quality all-you-can sushi. I go there at the end of the semester with my really cool Asian friend. We don't eat anything the entire day in preparation for that place. We usually have like $150 worth of sushi for $42. It's great.

I've gone to some authentic Chinese places with my Chinese friends too (I was the one 6'4" white guy completely standing out haha) where I tried some meals. It was good-- I even tried chicken feet lol, but the Japanese have sushi, raw salmon, and such, and you can't beat that.

• U really worship that food. Wow! Im envious now though. Want to eat such delicassies too!

What Guys Said 22

• Either one. I'm not really that picky
    33.media.tumblr.com/.../...11aqEZ1tp2tzao1_500.gif
    If I had to choose Chinese

• There are many more Chinese than Japanese restaurants in Belgium... I have eaten in a Japanese restaurant maximum 3 or 4 times in my life.
    Though, apart from suchi, I liked it :-)
    Chinese food I like as long as it's not too spicy!
    So my preference is Chinese food, but without disliking Japanese food...

• I like Chinese more cause there are much more different variations of it. I know there are a lot of different variations of Japanese as well but I've only taken a liking to Ramen and Sashimi

• I think chinese

• Chinese. I don't like Japanese too much.

• Japanese. MUCH healthier, and the effort they put in aesthetics and presentation is impressive. The concept the food box (bento) is just awesome.

• I actually prefer Chinese.

Although japanese Ramen is good.

• The only japanese thing I've tried is sushi and I'm not a fan, so I'm going with chinese for now.

• Chinese for me.

• Chinese
    I dont like fish too much, so japenese food, isn't so appealing many dishes are fish based

Chinese on the other hand basically cook everything! there is so many diverse flavors, styles, etc
    chinese is really good!

but my favorite food... absolute favorite Asian food, is Thai

• damn that's hard. I guess id go with Chinese since im more use to it

• Chinese, and it's not even close.

• In terms of cuisine I'd say I favor Chinese more.

• Probably have to say Japanese

• could go either way depending on my mood,

• Chinese, more meat.

• Chinese all the way

• Chinese! It's my #1 favorite food.

• I like each pretty equally to be honest -shrugs-

• I think a lot of people would jump to say Japanese, because so much of their food isn't just tasty, it's haute cuisine, aesthetically pleasing or at least plated beautifully, and typically fresh ingredients...
    ... while the common misconception is that Chinese food is a pile of MSG-laden General Tso's in a steam-table.

But I think if you introduced more people the COUNTLESS styles, regions & cuisines that come out of China, they would be forced to sing a different tune.

• somalian...

• Turkish is better

• U didn't have to go anon to say it :D
      Never tried turkish food... Yet :)

• No
      .

• 😢... Ok

What Girls Said 14

• I prefer Chinese :) But I have to admit that I appreciate how some Japanese put so much effort into making their food look "kawaii" :D

kao-ani.com/.../mosogourmet-1.jpg

40.media.tumblr.com/...mdnwsbPn231rls5muo1_500.jpg

• Chinese, to me it's just more robust and filling. Japanese food has too much raw fish and is too 'light' for me. If that makes sense.

• I prefer Chinese, because there are more variations in the Chinese cuisine than in the Japanese cuisine. I love sushi, salmon teriyaki and mochi icecream though.

• im chinese so i'll go with that one. loool

• Chinese for me

• Both. I dont eat raw fish or stir fry beetles tho.

• I'm Chinese and I would vote for Japanese. Japanese food is a lot simpler to me, and foods are more "raw" not only in the literal sense but also it's less seasoning and processing, etc so I like that.

• japanese filler

• I can't choose. I love them both! :)

• Chinese. They have the best chicken ever.

• Chinese.
    ----

• Japanese, its not as fattening

• chinese chinese yummy yummy yummy!!

• i think chinese is better